Windows 10: missing UEFI tab

Discus and support missing UEFI tab in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your instructions to configure Windows 10 for secure boot are as follows: Settings > Update&Security > Recovery > and select Restart Now under advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mikey The Magnificent, Oct 22, 2021.

1. missing UEFI tab

Your instructions to configure Windows 10 for secure boot are as follows: Settings > Update&Security > Recovery > and select Restart Now under advanced startup. From the next screen select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > UEFI Firmware Settings > Restart to make changes. My windows 10 does not have: Advanced Options > UEFI Firmware Settings > Restart to make changes. Thus, I am unable to load and run Windows 11. Please assist me in correcting this problem. Because of this error I cannot load Windows 11 as I cannot pass the Secure Boot requirement. I have been

:)

Mikey The Magnificent, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

The readyboost tab is missing but is enabled in services.why?

Can you insert a different SD card on it to check if the same issue will happen? Which version of Windows are you using on the other device where ReadyBoost tab appeared? Is it running Windows 10 as well? This will help us isolate if the issue is only happening
    with the SD card or the computer itself.

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the System File checker as it can help detect possible corrupted or missing system files that can be causing the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Cortana/Search.
    • Type in Command Prompt.
    • On the Search results, right-click on the best match for it and choose
      Run as administrator.
    • On the Command Prompt window, type in sfc /scannow then click
      Enter on your keyboard.
    • Restart the computer after the process, then check if ReadyBoost tab will appear.

Update us with the outcome.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 22, 2021
  3. idgat Win User
    Location Tab Missing from Almost All Folders

I assume your referring to the Location tab in the Properties of user folders .... Documents, Desktop, Downloads, Pictures, etc

If the tab is missing, it would suggest you're not looking at/accessing the actual user system folder, but simply folders that have the same name(s).

Do the folder listing(s) in Windows/File Explorer have the user system icon, or are they just plain common everyday folder icons?

Try restoring the icons to their default location C:\Users\username\

Note : "Restoring" doesn't mean simply copy/move > paste. The registry has to be adjusted accordingly. This forum has steps to do just that ...
    Restore Default Location of Personal Folders in Windows 10

Looking at this part, and having second thooughts ...

Yo don't "create" user system folders, you have to re-locate them from the original system location (as indicated above).

But if you're referring to everyday-usage user-created personal folders ..... they don't have a Location tab.

idgat, Oct 22, 2021
  4. missing UEFI tab

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

missing UEFI tab

1. missing UEFI tab - Similar Threads - missing UEFI tab

2. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The UEFI firmware settings missing: The UEFI firmware settings on my window 10 pro missing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-uefi-firmware-settings-missing/c26c52fa-82d6-4d11-b41b-9e94ad91b866
  3. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The UEFI firmware settings missing: The UEFI firmware settings on my window 10 pro missing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-uefi-firmware-settings-missing/c26c52fa-82d6-4d11-b41b-9e94ad91b866
  4. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Tabs in settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs in settings are missing.: This is all I get, and if I go into system, it shows sound and clipboard, thats it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-settings-are-missing/39e7ecaa-d49d-43a3-ad14-ca0a9cf9b364
  6. missing UEFI tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing UEFI tab: Your instructions to configure Windows 10 for secure boot are as follows: Settings > Update&Security > Recovery > and select Restart Now under advanced startup. From the next screen select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > UEFI Firmware Settings > Restart to make changes. My...
  7. missing UEFI tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing UEFI tab: Your instructions to configure Windows 10 for secure boot are as follows: Settings > Update&Security > Recovery > and select Restart Now under advanced startup. From the next screen select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > UEFI Firmware Settings > Restart to make changes. My...
  8. Some tabs are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some tabs are missing: It's been like this for a few months since developer beta, I've tried these steps but none of them works, is it because of the region setting? 1. wsreset.exe2. sfc /scannow3. clean install windows...
  9. Missing boot logo UEFI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing boot logo UEFI: Hi, I want to ask my fresh copy of windows is not showing the boot logo or the DELL logo does not appear after boot with my ubuntu GRUB 2.04 how do I fix this even when winning boot manager, it first does not appear. How do I fix I'm getting scared...
  10. Tabs gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs gone missing: Hi, The tabs on some of the programs sometime is gone sometimes Explorer, Office apps, and Chrome. This happens to me many times already, on my desktop and also Surface Book 2. See below example happening to Chrome: [ATTACH] If I click on anything on the missing...