Windows 10: Missing update in "settings"

Discus and support Missing update in "settings" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have noticed that in Settings/window updates/view update history is BLANK-empty no updates are showing. Months ago I swear it was populated but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by chevyone, Mar 6, 2020.

1. chevyone Win User

Missing update in "settings"

I have noticed that in Settings/window updates/view update history is BLANK-empty no updates are showing. Months ago I swear it was populated but now nothing. Under Control Panel/Program& Features it shows 18 updates and the latest of 2/12. Am I missing something???? Thanks
    Version 1909 9/11/2019 O.S. Build 18363.657

:)

chevyone, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing update in "settings" - Similar Threads - Missing update settings

2. Windows update option missing in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update option missing in Settings: Hi all, I have to PC's on our network that have an issue with the Windows update feature. When I click on the Gear, then Update & Security and instead of getting the Windows Update option, I only see Delivery Optimization.On the any of the other machines, this is what I...
  3. Windows update option missing in Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update option missing in Settings: Hi all, I have to PC's on our network that have an issue with the Windows update feature. When I click on the Gear, then Update & Security and instead of getting the Windows Update option, I only see Delivery Optimization.On the any of the other machines, this is what I...
  4. Windows update option missing in Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update missing settings on Corel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update missing settings on Corel: Latest update for Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Built 18363.1556 Update historyFeature update to Windows 10, version 20H2Failed to install on ‎04/‎06/‎2021 - 0xc1900101Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 2Last failed install attempt on ‎01/‎05/‎2021 - 0xc1900101Feature...
  6. Windows update missing from settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update missing from settings: Afternoon As the title states, the windows update feature is missing from the settings update & security tab,Ive tried everything i can fond via google, group policies, regedit and command prompt, but nothing works, laptop has been virus scanned and nothing found, searched on...
  7. Windows update missing from settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows update missing from settings: Afternoon As the title states, the windows update feature is missing from the settings update & security tab,Ive tried everything i can fond via google, group policies, regedit and command prompt, but nothing works, laptop has been virus scanned and nothing found, searched on...
  8. Missing Windows Update Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Windows Update Settings: I've noticed that I've not received an update for a long time. So, I opened Settings to check if I've somehow disabled automatic updates. I opened Updates & Security > Windows Update and... nothing. There is not a single option in Windows Update settings blank....
  9. Missing settings

Missing settings: [ATTACH]When i open change date and time settings it opens this,when i open uninstall programs it opens the same,please help me!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-settings/b2fea5ec-e76d-4800-a2cc-339d7770fb75
  10. Windows Update and Windows Update Settings Missing

Windows Update and Windows Update Settings Missing: I am setting up multiple new build PC's in our office, and installing Windows 10 on them all. The initial install and setup all go smooth and fine. Once booted up, go through the usual method to access Windows Update (start, settings, updates & security) and it's there with...