Windows 10: Missing USB for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard MODEL 1531

Discus and support Missing USB for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard MODEL 1531 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi There, I have misplaced the USB for my Sculpt comfort keyboard and mouse. The model number is 1531 - do yo know where I can get a replacement USB?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lisa Smith-Welsh, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Missing USB for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard MODEL 1531

Hi There,

I have misplaced the USB for my Sculpt comfort keyboard and mouse. The model number is 1531 - do yo know where I can get a replacement USB?

Thanks

Lisa

:)

Lisa Smith-Welsh, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Geert_O Win User

microsoft sculpt comfort keyboard model 1531

Hallo,

I have a question about the Microsoft sculpt comfort keyboard model 1531.

The tilt legs of the keyboard are broken and I can't find anywhere where I can find replacements for this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Geert

Geert_O, Aug 6, 2019
  3. SamGee1 Win User
    Microsoft Keyboard 1531

Can I connect my Sculpt 1531 keyboard to my computer without a dongle?

SamGee1, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Gilda136 Win User

Missing USB for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard MODEL 1531

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Model 1531

I have been using the above keyboard and the mouse that came with it for several years. When I first bought the set, I was using Windows 7 and had no problems. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and had no problems with the keyboard and mouse until just
    today when I accidentally removed the dongle from its USB port (at least I think that's the problem). I reinstalled the dongle but the keyboard and mouse did not work at all. I tried new batteries in both items and that did not help. At the moment I am
    typing on a keyboard that connects to my computer via USB and a laser mouse that also connects to the computer via USB. I would like to reinstall the wireless keyboard and mouse that I have become extremely comfortable using. I find that the USB connection
    is unwieldy and uncomfortable in a limited space such as I am using. I don't know if I need to download software or what else I have to do in order to be able to reinstall my Comfort keyboard and mouse. I would appreciate any help or information that you
    might be able to provide. Could it be the dongle that is the problem and can it be replaced?

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup***

Gilda136, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Missing USB for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard MODEL 1531

1. Missing USB for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard MODEL 1531 - Similar Threads - Missing USB Sculpt

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.: I need assistance in replacing my keyboard for the Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard. Some of the letters on the keyboard have completely faded off. I haven't even had this keyboard for close a year. I've tried finding a cover to put on it but nothing matches its...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.: I need assistance in replacing my keyboard for the Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard. Some of the letters on the keyboard have completely faded off. I haven't even had this keyboard for close a year. I've tried finding a cover to put on it but nothing matches its...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531: Is there a way to turn power off from the keyboard with the Microsoft Sculpt Model 1531 wireless keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-power-off-on-ms-sculpt-keyboard-model-1531/cf70d7bb-7866-45e3-abf0-f477b6171dba
  6. turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531: Is there a way to turn power off from the keyboard with the Microsoft Sculpt Model 1531 wireless keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-power-off-on-ms-sculpt-keyboard-model-1531/cf70d7bb-7866-45e3-abf0-f477b6171dba
  7. turn power off on MS Sculpt keyboard model 1531

8. USB Sculpt comfort mouse not working well

USB Sculpt comfort mouse not working well: I have a Microsoft USB Sculpt comfort keyboard and mouse being used with windows 10. The keyboard is working fine but the mouse seems to go to sleep very quickly and takes too long to wake up. Most of the time I have to click a button to re-activate it. Sometimes the scroll...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard - USB dongle - broken - replacement

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard - USB dongle - broken - replacement: The USB dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard is broken. The Keyboard can't be connected now. Is there any way to get a replacement of that USB dongle? If so, where can I get it?...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard: I was given a MS Sculpt Comfort Keyboard model 1531. How can I connect it to my computer? Do I need a dongle for my USB port? If so, I do not have it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-comfort-keyboard/1bb131fa-450f-428c-93f2-8c571b64bf70

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt 1531 driver