Windows 10: Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

Discus and support Missing users. can only sign in as guest account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I started a new job at a small business, and they no longer have an IT guy so no local support at all I am missing a user that was used for file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Williams_231, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

I started a new job at a small business, and they no longer have an IT guy so no local support at all I am missing a user that was used for file sharing and being able to view the same excel info and what not. Currently i can only use guest and use the quickbooks downloaded to this machine only. No networking sharing capability at all. can anyone assist me?

:)

James Williams_231, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Feb 28, 2024
  3. tsram90 Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

Guest account disappeared...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wish to enable the Guest account on your computer.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable the guest account.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below command:

net user guest /active:yes
    Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

1. Missing users. can only sign in as guest account. - Similar Threads - Missing users sign

2. Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.: I started a new job at a small business, and they no longer have an IT guy so no local support at all I am missing a user that was used for file sharing and being able to view the same excel info and what not. Currently i can only use guest and use the quickbooks downloaded...
  3. Shared multi-user device Guest Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared multi-user device Guest Only: I set the "Guest account" option with only Guests.When logging in windows allows me access even with domain users via "Other User" function.below you can find my configuration:As reported in the Microsoft documentation Windows 10/11 shared device settings - Microsoft Intune...
  4. Shared multi-user device Guest Only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared multi-user device Guest Only: I set the "Guest account" option with only Guests.When logging in windows allows me access even with domain users via "Other User" function.below you can find my configuration:As reported in the Microsoft documentation Windows 10/11 shared device settings - Microsoft Intune...
  5. sign in to guest account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign in to guest account: I have set up a guest account form my great grand daughter who is 4. It worked fine for a few days but now the small window where you type in password will not accept text; the cursor just flashes. I can sign into my account with no trouble. I have not tried any fixes as yet....
  6. sign in to guest account

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in to guest account: I have set up a guest account form my great grand daughter who is 4. It worked fine for a few days but now the small window where you type in password will not accept text; the cursor just flashes. I can sign into my account with no trouble. I have not tried any fixes as yet....
  7. sign in to guest account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Can not sign-in to user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not sign-in to user account: I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 desktop from version 1709 to 1909 using the Microsoft Update Assistant. Once the update completed I am no longer able to sign into windows to access the main desktop screen. The account previously did have a password, however, there is...
  9. can sign in as guest but not as owner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can sign in as guest but not as owner.: when starting up my laptop, I sign in and password is accepted. then get the "loading wheel" and is spins and continues to spin forever. However, I can sign in as "guest" and can get on my laptop and on internet. I can of course always sign in as guest, but wondering if...
  10. How can I sign-in with guest user in Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I sign-in with guest user in Windows 10?: Hello, I enabled Guest user. How can I log-in with the Guest user? I don't have Guest in sign-in page. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sign-in-with-guest-user-in-windows-10/0b8a81a0-c188-49cb-b633-5061c0f33bfd