Windows 10: Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

Discus and support Missing users. can only sign in as guest account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I started a new job at a small business, and they no longer have an IT guy so no local support at all I am missing a user that was used for file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Williams_231, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

I started a new job at a small business, and they no longer have an IT guy so no local support at all I am missing a user that was used for file sharing and being able to view the same excel info and what not. Currently i can only use guest and use the quickbooks downloaded to this machine only. No networking sharing capability at all. can anyone assist me?

:)

James Williams_231, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Feb 28, 2024
  3. tsram90 Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

Guest account disappeared...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wish to enable the Guest account on your computer.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable the guest account.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below command:

net user guest /active:yes
    Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

1. Missing users. can only sign in as guest account. - Similar Threads - Missing users sign

2. Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing users. can only sign in as guest account.: I started a new job at a small business, and they no longer have an IT guy so no local support at all I am missing a user that was used for file sharing and being able to view the same excel info and what not. Currently i can only use guest and use the quickbooks downloaded...
  3. Shared multi-user device Guest Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared multi-user device Guest Only: I set the "Guest account" option with only Guests.When logging in windows allows me access even with domain users via "Other User" function.below you can find my configuration:As reported in the Microsoft documentation Windows 10/11 shared device settings - Microsoft Intune...
  4. Shared multi-user device Guest Only

Shared multi-user device Guest Only: I set the "Guest account" option with only Guests.When logging in windows allows me access even with domain users via "Other User" function.below you can find my configuration:As reported in the Microsoft documentation Windows 10/11 shared device settings - Microsoft Intune...
  5. sign in to guest account

sign in to guest account: I have set up a guest account form my great grand daughter who is 4. It worked fine for a few days but now the small window where you type in password will not accept text; the cursor just flashes. I can sign into my account with no trouble. I have not tried any fixes as yet....
  6. sign in to guest account

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in to guest account: I have set up a guest account form my great grand daughter who is 4. It worked fine for a few days but now the small window where you type in password will not accept text; the cursor just flashes. I can sign into my account with no trouble. I have not tried any fixes as yet....
  7. sign in to guest account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Can not sign-in to user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not sign-in to user account: I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 desktop from version 1709 to 1909 using the Microsoft Update Assistant. Once the update completed I am no longer able to sign into windows to access the main desktop screen. The account previously did have a password, however, there is...
  9. can sign in as guest but not as owner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can sign in as guest but not as owner.: when starting up my laptop, I sign in and password is accepted. then get the "loading wheel" and is spins and continues to spin forever. However, I can sign in as "guest" and can get on my laptop and on internet. I can of course always sign in as guest, but wondering if...
  10. How can I sign-in with guest user in Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I sign-in with guest user in Windows 10?: Hello, I enabled Guest user. How can I log-in with the Guest user? I don't have Guest in sign-in page. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sign-in-with-guest-user-in-windows-10/0b8a81a0-c188-49cb-b633-5061c0f33bfd