Windows 10: missing videos & photos

Discus and support missing videos & photos in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can I retrieve missing videos & lots of photos in windows 10? they are not in file explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TammyFleeman1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. missing videos & photos

how can I retrieve missing videos & lots of photos in windows 10? they are not in file explorer

:)

TammyFleeman1, Nov 30, 2018
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Photos and videos

Hi Jani,

To better assist you with the phone photos and videos issues, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • Were you able to back up your phone before the issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Nov 30, 2018
  4. missing videos & photos

Photos and videos transferred to SD card no longer appear in photos

Hello,

We want to know more about the missing photos after upgrading your Windows phone. Please provide the following information:

• Have you tried to check if the photos were successfully backed up on the SD card before upgrading?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Michael Rey, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

missing videos & photos

1. missing videos & photos - Similar Threads - missing videos photos

2. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  3. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  4. Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App

Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App: I liked the save a photo from video feature and found it useful for projects. After resetting my pc I noticed my ability to edit videos in the movies and tv app has been completely removed.I'm not sure what caused this... My software is up to date and so are all the provided...
  5. Photos and Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos and Videos: I have 2 questions about 2 different programs: Does anyone know if there is a way to download more than 1 photo or video at a time from Facebook ???? That would be from either a new recent post, a post that has not been saved and/or from a saved post. I will say that the...
  6. Inbuilt Photo App - Video Editing missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inbuilt Photo App - Video Editing missing: Hi all, I'm on Windows 10 1903 and the inbuilt Photo app allows me to edit videos. A colleague is on 1903 and doesn't have this feature and their version of the Photos app is an earlier version. How does the photo app get updated? Can I force an update? submitted by...
  7. Photos Video

Photos Video: I am making a video on Photos. It is 45 mins. long. How do I add music (Photos only allows one song)? How do I save it on a stick? Cheers, Christine Marcoux *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos: Hey, After yesterday's update I found that the People section and Creating Videos Function missing. How can I find them back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/peoplecreating-videos-function-missing-on/e7df740c-7fad-4f24-9ff6-a06c26ff69c3"
  9. missing videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing videos: how can I retrieve missing videos in windows 10? thought they were sent to one drive but they are not there or in file exploer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-videos/d6f4769f-e4e5-480f-99cd-405ac1ba4617"
  10. Missing "Import Photos and Videos" from autoplay for devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing "Import Photos and Videos" from autoplay for devices: I swear I had a import photos and videos option for devices on Windows 10 but now it seems I don't. This is what I get for options. [img] I don't even have the options in my autoplay settings and default settings. Any help would be great. 22675