Windows 10: missing videos

Discus and support missing videos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can I retrieve missing videos in windows 10? thought they were sent to one drive but they are not there or in file exploer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TammyFleeman1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. missing videos

how can I retrieve missing videos in windows 10? thought they were sent to one drive but they are not there or in file exploer

:)

TammyFleeman1, Nov 30, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 30, 2018
  3. al_lea Win User
    video codec missing

Here's a suggestion from el_loco:

"I don't recommend the video manager it doesn't work very well...".

There's also a detailed conversion steps for converting DVD in the post. Please check.

al_lea, Nov 30, 2018
  4. missing videos

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

missing videos

1. missing videos - Similar Threads - missing videos

2. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  3. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  4. File Manager missing mkv video specs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Manager missing mkv video specs: i had to reinstall Windows 10 recently but with MKV files it no longer displays the specs in the Details Pane likeeg 1080 x 720 25fps bitrate HVEC all that info.all MP4 files display perfectly.can anybody help?...
  5. File Manager missing mkv video specs

File Manager missing mkv video specs: i had to reinstall Windows 10 recently but with MKV files it no longer displays the specs in the Details Pane likeeg 1080 x 720 25fps bitrate HVEC all that info.all MP4 files display perfectly.can anybody help?...
  6. File Manager missing mkv video specs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....: Before it went missing on my computer I was playing a game with my friends. We decided to mod the game but I crashed and after I did that I tried to open up the game for the modding software to tell me to give it the game location in the files. I tried to and that's when I...
  8. My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....

My D:\ Hard Drive is missing but I can still open up video games that are downloaded on it....: Before it went missing on my computer I was playing a game with my friends. We decided to mod the game but I crashed and after I did that I tried to open up the game for the modding software to tell me to give it the game location in the files. I tried to and that's when I...
  9. Movie Maker Message " The file was missing to stop video being saved ".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker Message " The file was missing to stop video being saved ".: It's work when I watch the movie project in the Movie Maker. But it always pop up a message that " some files/image were missing the Movie Maker stop from being saved ". But actually all photos were in the project....
  10. Movie Maker Message " The file was missing to stop video being saved ".

Movie Maker Message " The file was missing to stop video being saved ".: It's work when I watch the movie project in the Movie Maker. But it always pop up a message that " some files/image were missing the Movie Maker stop from being saved ". But actually all photos were in the project....