Windows 10: Missing visual

Discus and support Missing visual in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought the Windows DVD player. The sound is working, but the screen is black everytime I try to run a DVD. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EiDC, Apr 6, 2021.

1. EiDC Win User

Missing visual

Hi, I just bought the Windows DVD player. The sound is working, but the screen is black everytime I try to run a DVD. Please help.

:)

EiDC, Apr 6, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Missing visual

Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Missing visual

1. Missing visual - Similar Threads - Missing visual

2. Bold FONT missing in Windows 10. Big problem for people with poor visual.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bold FONT missing in Windows 10. Big problem for people with poor visual.: In Windows 10, why is there NO option for BOLD FONT for Explorer of Desktop icons? It used to be in all previous OS. This is a big problem for old people and people with poor visuals. Please add Bold Font option in your next update. Thanks....
  3. Missing MSVCP100.dll, install of Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing MSVCP100.dll, install of Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable fails: Hi there, I am trying to install Unity via the Unity Hub Installer. Upon installing and trying to launch the Unity program, I get an error message saying the MSVCP100.dll file is missing. From what I gathered, this file is packaged with the Visual C++ 2010...
  4. Windows 10 Visual studio missing blank solution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Visual studio missing blank solution: Downloaded Windows 10 Visual Studio Community but during setup I'm not able to find blank solution in Search bar, all other projects are present there. I have followed the exact tutorial for the installation. [IMG]...
  5. Missing Visual C++ package prohibits installation of Geforce Experience

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Visual C++ package prohibits installation of Geforce Experience: Hi Unfortunately, whenever I try to install the GeForce Experience be it the standalone installer or together with a new graphics driver package, the Installation process requests to install a "missing" MS Visual C++ 2017 x64 Minimum Runtime -14.13.26020 package. The Use...
  6. Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing: When I try to run various games I get the same error messages saying that .DLL files cannot be found. I have made a list and was wondering if any of you could help me figure out how to get these files. case sensitive 1. vccorlib140_app.DLL 2. MSVCP140_APP.dll for...
  7. msvcp140_1.dll missing even after installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msvcp140_1.dll missing even after installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for...: Hi Team, For my python program I require msvcp140_1.dll to be present in my Path environment. FOr this it suggested to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019. I tried installing the same. But even after installation...
  8. Microsoft Visual Studios claims missing system files

Microsoft Visual Studios claims missing system files: (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file. (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file. (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file. (Win32): Loaded...
  9. microsoft visual C++ redistributable 2015 x64---x86 have suddenly gone missing from my laptop

microsoft visual C++ redistributable 2015 x64---x86 have suddenly gone missing from my laptop: having notice my laptop was struggling to start up. I noticed I I had 2015 version missing would this be the cause, all reply s are appreciated thank you andrew...
  10. VCRUNTIME140_API.dll missing error in Visual Studio

VCRUNTIME140_API.dll missing error in Visual Studio: I created a simple dll and dll client C++ console programs in Visual Studio Community 2017 15.8.4 following the steps on this link: Walkthrough: Creating and Using a Dynamic Link Library When I try to run the client program (either in debug or release mode) I get an...