Windows 10: Missing visual

Discus and support Missing visual in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought the Windows DVD player. The sound is working, but the screen is black everytime I try to run a DVD. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EiDC, Apr 6, 2021.

1. EiDC Win User

Missing visual

Hi, I just bought the Windows DVD player. The sound is working, but the screen is black everytime I try to run a DVD. Please help.

:)

EiDC, Apr 6, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Missing visual

Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Missing visual

1. Missing visual - Similar Threads - Missing visual

2. Is there a way to add what is missing from the 2017 folder in visual studio to try and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to add what is missing from the 2017 folder in visual studio to try and...: Is there a way to add the stuff its trying to locate? The \community\vc\tools\msvc\14. 16.27023\include\deque? I can't even find the 2017 folder in visual studio so who even knows if thats there, thanks to DaveM121 for the first answer, but now I'm curious if I can kill this...
  3. Is there a way to add what is missing from the 2017 folder in visual studio to try and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to add what is missing from the 2017 folder in visual studio to try and...: Is there a way to add the stuff its trying to locate? The \community\vc\tools\msvc\14. 16.27023\include\deque? I can't even find the 2017 folder in visual studio so who even knows if thats there, thanks to DaveM121 for the first answer, but now I'm curious if I can kill this...
  4. Missing Visual Studio Professional 2019 License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Visual Studio Professional 2019 License: My laptop died with my Visual Studio Professional 2019 License. How do I find out what it was so my trial doesn't mess things up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-visual-studio-professional-2019-license/536d8af8-ee24-4072-8238-6b894068d4f1
  5. Missing Visual Studio Professional 2019 License

Missing Visual Studio Professional 2019 License: My laptop died with my Visual Studio Professional 2019 License. How do I find out what it was so my trial doesn't mess things up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-visual-studio-professional-2019-license/536d8af8-ee24-4072-8238-6b894068d4f1
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ File component is completely missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ File component is completely missing: I currently have a runtime error in which whenever I attempt to open a gaming software I am meet with a Microsoft Visual C++ X86 Minimum Runtime -14.28.29334 error. It states that my pathway is not functional and when I attempt to click "OK" to find another path it tell me...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ File component is completely missing

Microsoft Visual C++ File component is completely missing: I currently have a runtime error in which whenever I attempt to open a gaming software I am meet with a Microsoft Visual C++ X86 Minimum Runtime -14.28.29334 error. It states that my pathway is not functional and when I attempt to click "OK" to find another path it tell me...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.32.31326 missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.32.31326 missing: I've been getting this for a while but the folder doesn't exist in my PC. I also don't know where the file could be. Can anybody help me or possibly send me the files that I need.This happened after I restored Windows 10 from Windows 11. The only thing that seems to be...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.32.31326 missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.32.31326 missing: I've been getting this for a while but the folder doesn't exist in my PC. I also don't know where the file could be. Can anybody help me or possibly send me the files that I need.This happened after I restored Windows 10 from Windows 11. The only thing that seems to be...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.32.31326 missing