Windows 10: Missing volume icon from taskbar

Discus and support Missing volume icon from taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It was there yesterday and now it is missing, along with the battery icon. When I go to the properties panel those options are grayed out. Did i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clomas, Aug 15, 2015.

1. clomas Win User

Missing volume icon from taskbar

It was there yesterday and now it is missing, along with the battery icon. When I go to the properties panel those options are grayed out. Did i accidentally change a setting or something? Never had these problems with win 7 pro.

• *Sad

:)

clomas, Aug 15, 2015
  2. wolfram77 Win User
    wolfram77, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Volume icon missing from Taskbar in Windows 10

My audio volumn control is still missing from my taskbar? Help

LawrenceLouis, Aug 15, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Clomas,

Usually, you'll need to install your audio and battery drivers for them to work properly. You can check your computer manufacturer's website for driver downloads for your specific model number. *Smile

Brink, Aug 15, 2015
  5. clomas Win User
    Not sure what or how it happened, but after a restart the icons are back. But now every time I restart the system I get a warning about my power supply not charging my battery. Never saw this before . now I have to hit F-1 to continue or replace the power adapter.

clomas, Aug 16, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Double check at your PC's manufacture driver download page to see if they may have a battery driver available that may help.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Missing volume icon from taskbar - Similar Threads - Missing volume icon

2. Icons are missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are missing from taskbar: Icons are missing from taskbar and it happens randomly. I've tried all methods from internet, which have helped me only for several minutes and the problem exists again. I have an official version of Windows 11, so I'm waiting that it should work...
  3. volume icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume icon missing from taskbar: how do i put my volume icon back in system tray. it just disappearedthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-missing-from-taskbar/66000044-2ef8-4e18-978e-4eb96cf3d837
  4. volume icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume icon missing from taskbar: how do i put my volume icon back in system tray. it just disappearedthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-missing-from-taskbar/66000044-2ef8-4e18-978e-4eb96cf3d837
  5. volume icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Missing Volume icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Volume icon in taskbar: Hi, Despite I enable to display the Volume icon in taskbar but it leaves a blank area. After numerous trial, I found that I could not have all 4 icons display at the same time - Volume, Network, Power and One Drive only either 3 and a empty area there. Please advise how to...
  7. Missing Volume icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Volume icon in taskbar: Hi, Despite I enable to display the Volume icon in taskbar but it leaves a blank area. After numerous trial, I found that I could not have all 4 icons display at the same time - Volume, Network, Power and One Drive only either 3 and a empty area there. Please advise how to...
  8. Missing Volume icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. icons are missing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    icons are missing from the taskbar: Is Start Menu Troubleshooter still available? I've got the problem where icons are missing from the taskbar but otherwise the system seems fine. I've run /sfc scannow but it's unable to fix the corrupted files. I've run DISM and repaired the component score but it's still...
  10. Missing Volume Icon in Taskbar on Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Volume Icon in Taskbar on Startup: Hey everyone, just made this account cause I can't find a permanent solution anywhere. As the title states, the Volume Icon in the Taskbar is missing on Windows Startup. Yes, I know I can bring it back by restarting my Explorer.exe and such, still it bugs me to do so on...