Windows 10: Missing Web Gl

Discus and support Missing Web Gl in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Had access to games on Facebook. Now unable to open some due to Missing WebGL. If i downlaod Edge again, will it be corrected? What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElizabethRondeau, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Missing Web Gl

Had access to games on Facebook. Now unable to open some due to Missing WebGL. If i downlaod Edge again, will it be corrected? What should I do?

Thankyou Elizabeth

:)

ElizabethRondeau, Dec 31, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Open GL download

Some of my apps require Open GL and that seems to be missing from my computer... I can't seem to find a place to actually download the application. Any help with that?

TriciaMarchlik, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Missing Web Gl

GL worker.exe

I have been with Iwin for many years playing games now some of the games I want to play will not download properly it say GL worker.exe not support and to update my drivers but all my drivers are up to date.

For example I tried to download Parker & Lane Twisted Minds but my Kaspersky anti virus would not let it load. It kept deleting it from the system saying it had malicious activity. But the game Parker & Lane Criminal Justice it loaded just find, but I could
    not play that due to GL Worker.exe not working.

Some of the games I use to play I can no longer get into and others are working just fine. How do I fix this problem. I tried turning off my anti-virus but that did not work. I went online and tried other suggestions like copy and paste GL Worker. exe from
    one game into the one I wanted to run that did not work.

I also tried Iwin support, sent them information about my problem, their suggestions did not work either. My computer is a HP Compaq 6200 refurbish. 32 bit operating system, x64-based processor. I am using Windows 10 pro.

Can someone please help.

RobynGreene, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Missing Web Gl

1. Missing Web Gl - Similar Threads - Missing Web

2. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing text and images in web browsers: I have a problem when viewing certain web pages eg Ebay, where some text and image boxes appear as blank. This happens whichever browser I use, and makes it impossible to use these websites.Can anyone suggest what could be causing this?TIA...
  3. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing text and images in web browsers: I have a problem when viewing certain web pages eg Ebay, where some text and image boxes appear as blank. This happens whichever browser I use, and makes it impossible to use these websites.Can anyone suggest what could be causing this?TIA...
  4. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Icons in Outlook Mail application are missing. Web version works fine. App version is buggy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in Outlook Mail application are missing. Web version works fine. App version is buggy.: All the small icons that come with emails are not showing up in the outlook mail app. Icons like university icons, other weblinks icons, etc. are missing. Everything works fine in the web version. [ATTACH] Moved from: Outlook.com / Options and settings /Email settings...
  6. Pin web site to start missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin web site to start missing: Pin web site to start missing is there a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-web-site-to-start-missing/2ade8ff9-2cb5-4b76-9951-7ff008c8cbb4
  7. Web camera not detected, imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web camera not detected, imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working: imaging devices missing in device manager and webcam not working HI, Last day when i clicked on the camera tile it said 'to get started, connect a camera' and i found out that none of my apps and desktop applications could use the webcam.Each time i get an error...
  8. MSVCP140.dll is missing. As such, some programs like Nvidia web helper can't run.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSVCP140.dll is missing. As such, some programs like Nvidia web helper can't run.: The file is missing and so is C plus plus on my computer. I am trying to install visual studio 2015 but it cannot because it says that vc redist x64.exe is missing. I found that the best solution was to do a clean install entirely, but i don't want to #### it up because it's...
  9. Issue with C++ missing on my computer - nvidia web helper (which i use for moonlight game...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with C++ missing on my computer - nvidia web helper (which i use for moonlight game...: The file is missing and so is C plus plus on my computer. I am trying to install visual studio 2015 but it cannot because it says that vc redist x64.exe is missing. I found that the best solution was to do a clean install entirely, but i don't want to #### it up because it's...
  10. msvcp140.dll is missing or contains an error nvidia web helper

in Windows 10 Support
    msvcp140.dll is missing or contains an error nvidia web helper: The file is missing and so is C plus plus on my computer. I am trying to install visual studio 2015 but it cannot because it says that vc redist x64.exe is missing. I found that the best solution was to do a clean install entirely, but i don't want to #### it up because it's...