Windows 10: Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards

Discus and support Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I purchase newest windows 10 software, would it then be able to locate the cards and regain wireless access? I have an hp envy 27 that originally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iymalive, Mar 24, 2021.

1. iymalive Win User

Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards

If I purchase newest windows 10 software, would it then be able to locate the cards and regain wireless access? I have an hp envy 27 that originally had windows 8 but came with free upgrade to 10. I've tried every suggestion on windows support, etc. It says card is not attached, but it is and after years of windows 10 updates wondering if new version of windows would recognize my 802.11ac broadcomm wifi bluetooth card and adapters.

:)

iymalive, Mar 24, 2021

2. Installing Wifi Bluetooth combo card in laptop that has them separate

first step I did was whitelisting bios for wifi. also the old bluetooth works fine . i tested send and recieve even with card slot empty . however there is no particular spot that seems to have a removable device on the visible side of the board so to believe it's that bt device . and no I had to buy a ngff to pci-e converter . the wifi card work as expected .

nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Installing Wifi Bluetooth combo card in laptop that has them separate

No option as such , I can disable wifi card only but no particular setting for bluetooth .

i wonder one thing though , any body tried having two working bluetooth devices at the same time ? if its possible then maybe this is a matter of white listing , if not then its a matter of killing older bluetooth some how .

nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards

wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards

1. Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards - Similar Threads - Missing Wifi bluetooth

2. WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing: The WiFi and Bluetooth keep disappearing from my laptop acer swift 3,Windows 11 . I go through all the recommended tips for retrieving, updating driver through device manager. Because I can't go online to find the drivers, I downloaded the driver when I had WiFi. On occasion...
  3. WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing: The WiFi and Bluetooth keep disappearing from my laptop acer swift 3,Windows 11 . I go through all the recommended tips for retrieving, updating driver through device manager. Because I can't go online to find the drivers, I downloaded the driver when I had WiFi. On occasion...
  4. SD Card + Bluetooth Drivers Missing ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card + Bluetooth Drivers Missing ?: Hi! I own an HP Pavilion w/Intel Core i5 running Windows 10.I need drivers for my bluetooth and for my SD card slot. I bought this computer refurbished but neither of those things were on here and I have no idea how to get them back. Thank you...
  5. SD Card + Bluetooth Drivers Missing ?

SD Card + Bluetooth Drivers Missing ?: Hi! I own an HP Pavilion w/Intel Core i5 running Windows 10.I need drivers for my bluetooth and for my SD card slot. I bought this computer refurbished but neither of those things were on here and I have no idea how to get them back. Thank you...
  6. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  7. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  8. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Wifi card missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi card missing: Hi What to do, wifi don`t exist on my machine. Brand New acer nitrone 5, had to reinstall Windows 10 yesterday and the wifi was working good. Opening to day, no wifi, dont show anyplace. Oyz_991...
  10. Wifi/bluetooth card question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi/bluetooth card question: Hi There I use the Bluetooth function of card often, but I don't use the wireless AC part of the card, as I use 1gb Ethernet connection, is Disabling the wireless card proper thing to do, and yet still be able to use the Bluetooth in Windows 10 Pro 64bit? or should I...