Windows 10: Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet

Discus and support Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Here's my problem, the Wifi icon is missing: [ATTACH] At first I restarted my computer but no use. Then I tried to fix by turning off then turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Triết Trương, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet

Here's my problem, the Wifi icon is missing:

Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet 67914f06-b4cf-4ca3-ae5e-bfb33589e529?upload=true.jpg

At first I restarted my computer but no use.

Then I tried to fix by turning off then turning on the network icon, but in reality the volume icon disappeared and appeared instead. Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet f32e6a0b-9f45-4427-9fda-51b4d6e8e9b0?upload=true.jpg

Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet [​IMG]

I also tried updating my Wireless adapter but still no use:

Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet 5be63f2e-a6fe-4ae3-9876-caba5293142c?upload=true.jpg

This is my Windows 10 version:

Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet a6c1ad93-8a7a-44e3-a4e2-e847179ca8bb?upload=true.jpg

Hope you can help me on this.

:)

Triết Trương, Aug 23, 2018
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Internet Connection

• Community, it seems as though my reply (6-28-17) was missed. I have copied the same below. Still need help.

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Netwok ( connected) but course I have the Eternet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is “
    Netwok and Internet settngs” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet

Wifi icon says "no internet access" but the internet still works

Hi,

The issue might be caused by the network driver or its connectivity. We suggest you to run Network troubleshooter. Right-click
    WiFi icon and choose Troubleshoot problems. Follow the steps that will pop up on the screen. This will help you automatically resolve the concern on the status of internet connection.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet

1. Missing Wifi icon but can still connect to the Internet - Similar Threads - Missing Wifi icon

2. Missing Wifi and can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Wifi and can't connect to the internet: Hello my laptop suddenly lost wifi, like I can't see it from anywhere. It doesn't appear in settings, taskbar, Network Connection, and device manager. It is working recently and I tried fixing it in different ways. This didn't happen before I updated to windows 11. Can...
  3. Missing Wifi and can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Wifi and can't connect to the internet: Hello my laptop suddenly lost wifi, like I can't see it from anywhere. It doesn't appear in settings, taskbar, Network Connection, and device manager. It is working recently and I tried fixing it in different ways. This didn't happen before I updated to windows 11. Can...
  4. The WiFi/network connections icon is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The WiFi/network connections icon is missing: My laptop is not connected to the Internet and there is no network connections icon on my taskbar. I cannot open settings, open the start menu, cannot access taskbar settings. I can right click on the start menu button and see tab options but only a few actually open. I’ve...
  5. WIFI: "No internet, secured" but can connect to internet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIFI: "No internet, secured" but can connect to internet?: People often asked why their wifi show connected but they can't go to internet. My situation is opposite. Some wifi network say "No internet, secured" but I can browse website, download, etc... Only some action like create mobile hotspot, automatic update can not be done...
  6. Wifi icon missing on Network & Internet settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi icon missing on Network & Internet settings: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/qubeKs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqjgep/wifi_icon_missing_on_network_internet_settings/
  7. Wifi connected, interested access, but still no Internet.

Wifi connected, interested access, but still no Internet.: My wifi was working fine, suddenly I'm getting no Internet, my WiFi is connected, internet access is also there but nothing is working. I tried to connect with other wifi still same problem. Updated drivers, did all ipconfig things on youtube. Nothing is working....
  8. Internet icon missing

Internet icon missing: [ATTACH]the internet icon is missing and i tried going to notification and icon settings and it shows it enabled there but i can't edit it anymore i can't turn it off or on also i can't access to internet settings when i do it stucks like this my [ATTACH]internet is working...
  9. *WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*

*WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*: So My First Problem Is That Theres No Wifi Icon In Taskbar but if i check the the system icons settings, the network is already on. The second is if i click the network icon is notification panel thing idk it only shows me the network & internet option and airplane mode...
  10. WiFi icon missing from "Network & Internet"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi icon missing from "Network & Internet": Hi, My MSI Laptop is now missing the WiFi icon within "Network & Internet", using Windows10. I've tried the following: * Reinstalling drivers (this has previously resolved the problem), including restarting laptop * Disabling and uninstalling via device manager, including...