Windows 10: Missing Wifi Icon, Flickering screen, Watchdog_Violation, Unresponsive Touchpad

Discus and support Missing Wifi Icon, Flickering screen, Watchdog_Violation, Unresponsive Touchpad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ASUS TUF GAMING F15Everything at the same time is driving me crazy. I've had flickering screen since a few months into using the laptop. Flickering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Omellete, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Omellete Win User

Missing Wifi Icon, Flickering screen, Watchdog_Violation, Unresponsive Touchpad

ASUS TUF GAMING F15Everything at the same time is driving me crazy. I've had flickering screen since a few months into using the laptop. Flickering gets so bad it's like my laptop is possessed. Windows Update won't stop trying to ruin everything. None of them fixed things, I had to get the update from Intel. It still flickers sometimes, but not permanently throughout the session anymore. I'm tolerating that.Now the new update just absolutely blasted the Wi-Fi driver. Not it's not loose, no it's never done this EVER. Only since it forced update last month have I ever experienced something as ri

:)

Omellete, Aug 6, 2022

2. Screen Flickering while playing videos and touchpad issues

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to playing 4K videos on your PC and touchpad not responding properly. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. What is the exact model number of the PC?
    2. Do you face the same flickering issue if you play a full HD video?

Concerning towards the screen flickering query, it could be possible that the PC screen doesn’t support 4K and that might be the reason you are facing the flickering. One of the things that I suggest is to try playing a 1080p (full HD) video and see
    if the same issue occurs.

However, you can also try changing some settings in NVidia Control Panel and see if that helps.

1. Right click on Desktop and click on NVidia Control Panel
    2. Now click on Display > Advanced Desktop color settings.
    3. Now, set the content type to this display as
      Desktop Programs
      or Full Screen Video.
    4. Click on Apply.

Regarding the touchpad issue, you may want to refer the article
    Fix touchpad problems in Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Missing Wifi Icon, Flickering screen, Watchdog_Violation, Unresponsive Touchpad - Similar Threads - Missing Wifi Icon

2. WIFI icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI icon missing: Every morning my WIFI icon is missing and I cant connect at all. I need to restart multiple times sometimes it would take 5 to 6 times before it went back. I want a permanent fix and not this kind of a joke. Please help me Im desperate....
  3. WIFI icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI icon missing: Every morning my WIFI icon is missing and I cant connect at all. I need to restart multiple times sometimes it would take 5 to 6 times before it went back. I want a permanent fix and not this kind of a joke. Please help me Im desperate....
  4. Missing Wifi Icon, Flickering screen, Watchdog_Violation, Unresponsive Touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Wifi Icon, Flickering screen, Watchdog_Violation, Unresponsive Touchpad: ASUS TUF GAMING F15Everything at the same time is driving me crazy. I've had flickering screen since a few months into using the laptop. Flickering gets so bad it's like my laptop is possessed. Windows Update won't stop trying to ruin everything. None of them fixed things, I...
  5. Wifi icon missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon missing: Hi, I'm Quang and I'm using Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop, It was great until the wifi icon is mission. I also reinstalled Win 10, tried several ways as some threads here but it didn't work.Strange thing is the wifi adapter is disappeared in the device manager. I also download...
  6. Unresponsive touchpad and touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unresponsive touchpad and touch screen: My touchpad and touch screen are now unresponsive after getting a Windows update and a driver update. Has anyone experienced a similar problem? What can I do to fix it?...
  7. Wifi icon missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi icon missing: Wifi icon is missing and I've tried a lot of solutions but nothing seems to be working. Help please submitted by /u/matt_murdock_2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j08uyu/wifi_icon_missing/
  8. Wifi Icon missing

Wifi Icon missing: So, after a while i had installed win10 my wi-fi icon is gone and the problem is that in my setting the icon is activated and wi-fi driver works but still can t find a wifi to connect, only solution that i have find is to create a new connection at my home wifi and now i have...
  9. WiFi icon missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi icon missing: Sir when i update drivers then suddenly wifi icon is gone from task bar then i try every solutions but nothing works then i run the intel wireless tool kit then it's dignostic report says " wireless hardware is not bound to transport driver" help me sir...
  10. wifi icon missing

wifi icon missing: from 2nd july, after the last windows 10 update, wifi icon is missing and I am unable to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-icon-missing/982e47a0-2836-4c78-bd59-1da1d5fe6619