Windows 10: missing wifi

Discus and support missing wifi in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know longer have wifi on my pc how do I restore it thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ericEQ, May 13, 2019.

1. ericEQ Win User

missing wifi

I know longer have wifi on my pc how do I restore it thanks

:)

ericEQ, May 13, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 13, 2019
  3. Wifi settings are missing

Hello,

My Wifi settings are missing. I tried the steps as given in: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023503/surface-wi-fi-settings-are-missingbut
    that didn't solve the issue.

Here some details:

• Windows 10 home / 1709 / 16299.125
    • I installed all Windows udpates.
    • In device manager I don't see under networkadapter the Marvell Avastar.
    • The troubleshooter didn't solve the problem.
    • Problem started a week ago, reason is unknown.
    • I don't know which surface I have, or what surface even is.

Hopefully someone can help me to get the wifi settings back, need internet wireless.

Mattaboy10, May 13, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

missing wifi

Missing Wifi Tab

Hi,

For us to get a better understanding of the issue and provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information:

• When did this start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to connect to the WiFi network before?

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps provided in this article and see if it will resolve the issue:
    Wi-Fi settings are missing.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, May 13, 2019
Thema:

missing wifi

1. missing wifi - Similar Threads - missing wifi

2. Wifi LAN missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi LAN missing: I have installed 5 times windows 10 in my laptop, but every time it's missing wifi LAN. I installed manually wifi LAN driver from laptop website, but still missing in Device Manager dropdown menu! Tried all processes watching youtube and tutorials, but failed....
  3. Wifi driver missing, WLAN driver not reading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi driver missing, WLAN driver not reading: Hello, hope you are doing wellMy wifi was working fine but suddenly stopped working, it stopped detecting wifi networks I tried some fixes but it didn’t work so I uninstalled the driver At first it was showing but showing error code 45 from device manager. I restarted the...
  4. WIFI BUTTON MISSING ONLY THE BUTTON FOR AIRPLANE MODE

WIFI BUTTON MISSING ONLY THE BUTTON FOR AIRPLANE MODE: This problem has been going on for months now and I can't use my pc because of this. I have online classes and It would really help if somebody knows how to fix this. I have tried all of the possible way to fix this by doing research and watching yt tutorials nothing worked....
  5. Windows 10- wifi adapter missing I didn't find answer anywhere

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10- wifi adapter missing I didn't find answer anywhere: I have been to every single Forum. I've done all of the steps. I've used the command prompts I've use the backups I've done the troubleshooter, i have done every single thing i can find, and I have now completely reset my computer to factory settings but I put my stuff onto...
  6. WiFi icon missing

WiFi icon missing: The WiFi and Hotspot icon is missing. When I check in device manager, there is an exclamation mark on Wifi driver. My WiFi driver is Up to date. I have tried many ways. Can anyone help me solve the problem. OS -Windows 10 64 bit. System - ASUS TUF FX504...
  7. Missing Wifi Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Wifi Driver: Hi,I am currently having an issue with my wifi, the only option I can use is an Ethernet cable no wifi is displayed and to me looks like I did delete the wifi driver by accident. I tried using the scan for hardware changes and it is not pulling the wireless driver also tried...
  8. Wifi missing

Wifi missing: Hi microsoft, i have a pc on windows 10 but My wifi button is missing can you help me solve this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-missing/68d30f34-cab4-4ca7-af04-52e9a2566f85
  9. just run microsoft update and my wifi settings went missing

just run microsoft update and my wifi settings went missing: I have spent 30 minutes switched off wifi in house so can't use anything still not corrected when I turned it back on although phone and work computer not affected only laptop so it can only be the update checked using phone to find different resolution there is no WIFI...
  10. Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards: If I purchase newest windows 10 software, would it then be able to locate the cards and regain wireless access? I have an hp envy 27 that originally had windows 8 but came with free upgrade to 10. I've tried every suggestion on windows support, etc. It says card is not...