Windows 10: missing wifi

Discus and support missing wifi in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know longer have wifi on my pc how do I restore it thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ericEQ, May 13, 2019.

1. ericEQ Win User

missing wifi

I know longer have wifi on my pc how do I restore it thanks

:)

ericEQ, May 13, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 13, 2019
  3. Wifi settings are missing

Hello,

My Wifi settings are missing. I tried the steps as given in: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023503/surface-wi-fi-settings-are-missingbut
    that didn't solve the issue.

Here some details:

• Windows 10 home / 1709 / 16299.125
    • I installed all Windows udpates.
    • In device manager I don't see under networkadapter the Marvell Avastar.
    • The troubleshooter didn't solve the problem.
    • Problem started a week ago, reason is unknown.
    • I don't know which surface I have, or what surface even is.

Hopefully someone can help me to get the wifi settings back, need internet wireless.

Mattaboy10, May 13, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

missing wifi

Missing Wifi Tab

Hi,

For us to get a better understanding of the issue and provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information:

• When did this start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to connect to the WiFi network before?

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps provided in this article and see if it will resolve the issue:
    Wi-Fi settings are missing.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, May 13, 2019
Thema:

missing wifi

1. missing wifi - Similar Threads - missing wifi

2. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10: the wifi is disapper from my laptop, i looked in the driver and can't find the wifi driver, i tried to download it but i can't the right one . my laptop is HP ProBook 450 G3, can anyone help?...
  3. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10: the wifi is disapper from my laptop, i looked in the driver and can't find the wifi driver, i tried to download it but i can't the right one . my laptop is HP ProBook 450 G3, can anyone help?...
  4. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi driver missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver missing?: I recently updated from windows 10 to 11. I normally connect via ethernet to the internet, but Spectrum had an outage and I wanted to continue my work. I thought to connect to my mobile hotspot on my phone but realized there is no option to connect to wifi networks on my...
  6. Wifi driver missing?

Wifi driver missing?: I recently updated from windows 10 to 11. I normally connect via ethernet to the internet, but Spectrum had an outage and I wanted to continue my work. I thought to connect to my mobile hotspot on my phone but realized there is no option to connect to wifi networks on my...
  7. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  8. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  9. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. WiFi Adapter Missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Adapter Missing?: HelloI have a HP 15 Notebook running Windows 10 Home version 22H2.I closed my laptop last night and this morning when I opened it it say it encountered an error and needed to restart. Upon restarting, I now have no wifi and no wifi adapter. The only thing showing is the...