Windows 10: Missing windows 10 mail accounts

Discus and support Missing windows 10 mail accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My w10 mail accounts disappeared. They are all frequently used. Suddenly they vanished. How do I reestablish the links to these accounts. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobPardue, Oct 9, 2018.

1. BobPardue Win User

Missing windows 10 mail accounts

My w10 mail accounts disappeared. They are all frequently used. Suddenly they vanished. How do I reestablish the links to these accounts. I can't afford to lose all the info in these accounts.

:)

BobPardue, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Missing windows 10 mail accounts :(

Zakin, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Linking external e mail accounts to the Mail tile in Window's 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to delete and existing account that is added in Mail Tile App.

• Open the Mail Tile App.
    • Click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner.
    • Select “Accounts” from the list.
    • Select the Account which needs to be deleted and click on “Delete”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Mark Bu Win User

WIndows 10 Mail - Missing email accounts

Hello,

Are any of the missing accounts:

• displayed in the Mail app either on the left pane or when viewing the account settings (Mail -> Settings ->Accounts)?
    • present in the People app?
      • People -> ... (menu on the left Navigation pane next to the search box) -> Settings ->
    • displayed in Windows? (Start -> Settings -> Accounts -> Your email and accounts -> Accounts use by other apps?

Mark Bu, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Missing windows 10 mail accounts - Similar Threads - Missing mail accounts

2. missing emails in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing emails in Windows 10 mail: I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks...
  3. missing emails in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing emails in Windows 10 mail: I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks...
  4. missing emails in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Contacts missing Windows 10 Mail

Contacts missing Windows 10 Mail: My contacts are missing from Windows 10 Mail. How can I get them back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts-missing-windows-10-mail/4ce48257-f66e-4142-9a78-6f917caadb24
  6. Missing folders in my Windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    Missing folders in my Windows 10 mail: Today I was organising my mail and moving around some folders. I was happy with the results and could see these folders so I went on with some emails. Clicking MORE again to use these folders showed that they were missing (including their contents). Any ideas how to find them...
  7. Mail for Windows 10 not displaying accounts

Mail for Windows 10 not displaying accounts: I have Mail for Windows 10 and my main email account has seemingly disappeared today. I have multiple email accounts and all generally work great in the app. Subsequently I have gone into settings and tried to add it (in Manage Accounts), however it says that the account...
  8. Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App: I have installed several mail accounts in Windows 10 mail like IMAP, icloud and Google mails. Suddenly they were not able to syncronise and seemed to have stopped working. I wanted to delete all the accounts and reconfigure them again, however I were not able to delete the...
  9. Adding accounts to mail for windows 10

Adding accounts to mail for windows 10: Hi, I tried to add additional mail accounts (Settings>Manage accounts>Add accounts) but the pop-up doesn't show, and hence unable to proceed and add new accounts. Tried uninstalling and re-installing but it still didn't work. Is there another way to add the accounts? Thank...
  10. Windows 10 Mail app missing Focused Inbox for Gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail app missing Focused Inbox for Gmail accounts: On my Surface Pro 4, I was able to have my Gmail inbox in the native Windows 10 inbox app use the Focused Inbox feature. I get a lot of clutter and marketing emails, so it was really handy to find the signal among the noise. With Google killing the Inbox app, I decided to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email account disappeared from windows 10

2. microsoft mail accounts disappeared

3. missing email in windows 10

4. mail missing from windows 10,
  5. email account missing windows 10,
  6. settings>accounts>your email and accounts doesnt load.,
  7. all email accounts not showing in windows mail pane,
  8. windows 10 mail account disappeared,
  9. accounts on windows 10 mail app disappearing,
  10. windows 10 email accounts missing,
  11. windows 10 mail accounts disappeared,