Windows 10: missing Windows Defender, the options to recover do not match what is available on my pc,...

Discus and support missing Windows Defender, the options to recover do not match what is available on my pc,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm missing Windows Defender, the options to recover do not match what is available on my pc, been trying for over 3 days. Doesn't recognize me as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SYLWIL41, Jun 12, 2024.

1. SYLWIL41 Win User

missing Windows Defender, the options to recover do not match what is available on my pc,...

I'm missing Windows Defender, the options to recover do not match what is available on my pc, been trying for over 3 days. Doesn't recognize me as administrator. Trys to recover but keeps buffering. I'm sure I caused this last week and of course I'm not able to backtrack.

:)

SYLWIL41, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

missing Windows Defender, the options to recover do not match what is available on my pc,...

1. missing Windows Defender, the options to recover do not match what is available on my pc,... - Similar Threads - missing Defender options

2. Microsoft defender virus scanning option missing on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft defender virus scanning option missing on my PC: Win11. No idea when, but Microsoft defender virus scanning option is missing. I can find 'Virus & Threat Protect' button from 'search' icon on task bar. And I got 'Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...
  3. Microsoft defender virus scanning option missing on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft defender virus scanning option missing on my PC: Win11. No idea when, but Microsoft defender virus scanning option is missing. I can find 'Virus & Threat Protect' button from 'search' icon on task bar. And I got 'Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...
  4. how do i recover windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover windows defender?: I used a some kind of custom software named "disable windows defender" , i run it, but turns out it doesn't just disable my defender, it removes it. now i need to reinstall windows defender, how do i do that? i have tried "sdc/scannow" and "dism/ - get image online"something...
  5. missing Windows Defender, the options to recover do not match what is available on my pc,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing Windows Defender, the options to recover do not match what is available on my pc,...: I'm missing Windows Defender, the options to recover do not match what is available on my pc, been trying for over 3 days. Doesn't recognize me as administrator. Trys to recover but keeps buffering. I'm sure I caused this last week and of course I'm not able to backtrack....
  6. defender scan option missing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    defender scan option missing in windows 11: How to get back the scan options in windows 11. Been to community all that is there is a lot of people with their own solutions which none work. Need a solution from microsft and the steps to take to fix this problem....
  7. defender scan option missing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    defender scan option missing in windows 11: How to get back the scan options in windows 11. Been to community all that is there is a lot of people with their own solutions which none work. Need a solution from microsft and the steps to take to fix this problem....
  8. "Recover from drive" option missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Recover from drive" option missing: I disable s mode on my surface go to have a full version of windows 10 installed on it. Today, I wanted to reinstall s mode on my surface. I found online steps on how to install s mode, but when it said to choose "recover from drive" option in the advanced startup, mine was...
  9. My 'Windows defender security center' is blank, there are no option available under it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My 'Windows defender security center' is blank, there are no option available under it: My 'Windows defender security center' is blank, there are no option available under it[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-defender-security-center-is-blank-there/15999418-5fa1-4287-ae51-8bef5abeae71"
  10. Windows Defender Options Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender Options Missing: Help! My windows defender options are missing, it only shows the word remain: Security at a glance See what's happening with the security and health of your device and take any actions needed. Could someone help me please?...