Windows 10: Missing Windows Defender

Discus and support Missing Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. Need help. I can't find my windows defender. I do all instructions to fix but it doesn't work. Please badly need help. Thank you.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JeffreyRivera1, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Missing Windows Defender

Hello. Need help. I can't find my windows defender. I do all instructions to fix but it doesn't work. Please badly need help. Thank you.

:)

JeffreyRivera1, Jul 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Missing Windows Defender

Windows Defender is out

I was working on a computer infested with adware, spyware, and whateverthehellware a while ago. The beta version of Windows Defender found a few things that AVG, Adaware, and Spybot missed.

Polaris573, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Missing Windows Defender

1. Missing Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Missing Defender

2. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  3. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  4. MsMpEng.exe are missing. how to redownload for open defender virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MsMpEng.exe are missing. how to redownload for open defender virus: i deleted MsMpEng.exe and it missing. how to redownload for open defender virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msmpengexe-are-missing-how-to-redownload-for-open/6b41ff77-0c5b-4985-9bf6-1ca795878f97
  5. MsMpEng.exe are missing. how to redownload for open defender virus

MsMpEng.exe are missing. how to redownload for open defender virus: i deleted MsMpEng.exe and it missing. how to redownload for open defender virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msmpengexe-are-missing-how-to-redownload-for-open/6b41ff77-0c5b-4985-9bf6-1ca795878f97
  6. defender scan option missing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    defender scan option missing in windows 11: How to get back the scan options in windows 11. Been to community all that is there is a lot of people with their own solutions which none work. Need a solution from microsft and the steps to take to fix this problem....
  7. defender scan option missing in windows 11

defender scan option missing in windows 11: How to get back the scan options in windows 11. Been to community all that is there is a lot of people with their own solutions which none work. Need a solution from microsft and the steps to take to fix this problem....
  8. How can I guarantee Windows defender is working optimally, recover missing files and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I guarantee Windows defender is working optimally, recover missing files and...: I performed a full system Windows 10 scan using Windows defender and Windows defender detected some malware. I tried to view the report of the list of malware found and Windows defender application keeps closing unexpectedly, and keeps doing same each time I try to view the...
  9. How can I guarantee Windows defender is working optimally, recover missing files and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I guarantee Windows defender is working optimally, recover missing files and...: I performed a full system Windows 10 scan using Windows defender and Windows defender detected some malware. I tried to view the report of the list of malware found and Windows defender application keeps closing unexpectedly, and keeps doing same each time I try to view the...
  10. How can I guarantee Windows defender is working optimally, recover missing files and...