Windows 10: Missing windows defender

Discus and support Missing windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My lap is windows 10 and its already had windows defender but today there was no windows defender it is have yesterday also.. what to do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nishd1, May 13, 2021.

1. nishd1 Win User

Missing windows defender

My lap is windows 10 and its already had windows defender but today there was no windows defender it is have yesterday also.. what to do

:)

nishd1, May 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 13, 2021
  4. Missing windows defender

Windows Defender Missing

Hey there, just noticed i missing windows defender?

What happened?

• Used to have malwarebytes installed, but removed it. Decided to rely only on microsoft and their defender/security intelligence features.
    • Also have installed iObit Uninstaller and it reports too there is no antivirus installed on my laptop.
    • Cant find windows defender folder in registry. Watched few online solutions of how to find and see if defender running or is up-to-date and all videos had files in registry editor -> windows defender folder, as you can see in screen shot I dont
    • Cant find in Local group policy editor too. Microsoft Defender Antivirus folder present but also no Windows Defender folder

Whats going on? Where is my defender lol. I run win10 pro for workstations.

Freaking windows yo, but used to him.
    Kindly let me know guys
    Thanks

Missing windows defender [​IMG]

nikolovgoran31, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Missing windows defender

1. Missing windows defender - Similar Threads - Missing defender

2. Missing definitions in Defender Offline scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing definitions in Defender Offline scan: Hi !Although no threats were found, The log of Defender Offline scan indicates the following missing definitions :WARNING 2021/06/06 08:52:55:641 TID:1596 PID:1564 Missing definitions file in 'C:\mpam-fex64.exe' WARNING 2021/06/06 08:52:55:641 TID:1596 PID:1564 Missing...
  3. Windows Defender is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender is missing: HELP!! I can't find Window Defender in any setting, even in Services and Local Group Policy. My Windows version is 1803, I used a third-party antivirus and deleted it....
  4. Reset windows 10 Pro /msvcr100.dll is missing error and my windows defender is gone

Reset windows 10 Pro /msvcr100.dll is missing error and my windows defender is gone: After reinstalling win 10 pro i get the error/msvcr100.dll is missing error and my windows defender is gone aswell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/reset-windows-10-pro-msvcr100dll-is-missing-error/7830832b-61f4-4cb8-ba63-6595b3b75f7f
  5. After a Defender Scan, Windows are Missing Text

After a Defender Scan, Windows are Missing Text: After I have run a full Defender scan most often but not always, windows are missing text. A reboot resolves the problem. This is Windows 10 Professional 64-bit 20H2. This is clearly a BUG in WIndows that needs correction....
  6. Windows defender icon missing

Windows defender icon missing: hey please can you help me that i can't able to get windows defender icon in my system tray at the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-icon-missing/56598389-fd0e-448d-9c44-08b2a5ca0a85
  7. Help My windows defender scan schedule task is missing from the task scheduler.

Help My windows defender scan schedule task is missing from the task scheduler.: The antimalware executable was using large amounts of my disk on task manager slowing down my pc so I searched online as to how to fix the issue, I came across this...
  8. Missing 4 Task scheduler for Windows Defender and how to get them back

Missing 4 Task scheduler for Windows Defender and how to get them back: Hi AllI noticed in Taskschedule Under Microsoft>Windows?>Windows Defender, that the 4 scheduled tasks for windows defender are gone now. They were there before and now missingThese are the 4 scheduled tasksWindows Defendercache maintenanceWindows DefendercleanupWindows...
  9. Windows Defender missing

Windows Defender missing: Hey, A month ago I bought a new laptop that came with pre-installed 60-day antivirus softwareNorton security. But now that software is missing. I don't know what happened but it's missing. But the worse thing is my windows defender is also gone.... I don't know how does this...
  10. Missing Items in Protection history for Windows Defender on my Windows 10 laptop Dell...

Missing Items in Protection history for Windows Defender on my Windows 10 laptop Dell...: Why can't I view the protection history for Windows Defender on my Windows 10 laptop? It appears to have been erased. Defender detected a couple of virus threats on this laptop last September. I quarantined them and successfully removed one of them. The other one...