Windows 10: Missing Windows Explorer feature - open powershell window here

Discus and support Missing Windows Explorer feature - open powershell window here in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I Updated to 2004 and i am missing the function in the explorer to shift+rightclick to open powershell windows in this directory how can i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MasterTim17, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Missing Windows Explorer feature - open powershell window here

I Updated to 2004 and i am missing the function in the explorer to shift+rightclick to open powershell windows in this directory

how can i fix this?

submitted by /u/MasterTim17
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MasterTim17, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Missing Windows Explorer feature - open powershell window here

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Missing Windows Explorer feature - open powershell window here

1. Missing Windows Explorer feature - open powershell window here - Similar Threads - Missing Explorer feature

2. Windows Powershell won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Powershell won't open: My Microsoft store was uninstalled somehow off of my computer and looking up how to reinstall led me to use PowerShell but the problem is that PowerShell refuses to open with or without administrator. As soon as I attempt to open the program the window flashes and immediately...
  3. Windows Powershell won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell won't open: My Microsoft store was uninstalled somehow off of my computer and looking up how to reinstall led me to use PowerShell but the problem is that PowerShell refuses to open with or without administrator. As soon as I attempt to open the program the window flashes and immediately...
  4. Windows Powershell won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Shift+Rightclick: Open Powershell here - missing!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shift+Rightclick: Open Powershell here - missing!: I did the 2004 update yesterday and i am missing the feature in the title. it opens the powershell in the current directory Is there a fix to get it back? submitted by /u/MasterTim17 [link] [comments]...
  6. Powershell/Powershell admin missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell/Powershell admin missing: When finding a solution to remove skype today I came across a post here where the solution was found to use a powershell command. So I went to open it up and found out it was missing. I looked into it and found some other people with a similar problem, and they went to check...
  7. Open Windows Prompt here

in Windows 10 Support
    Open Windows Prompt here: Wait Wait...... it's possibly to remove the SHIFT button to be appears the "Open Windows Prompt here" for a folder like on Windows 7 ? On sevenforum the trick it's here: Open Command Window Here - Add or Remove Shift + Right Click - Windows 7 Help Forums I don't know...
  8. Open PowerShell window here context menu - Add in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open PowerShell window here context menu - Add in Windows 10: How to: Open PowerShell window here context menu - Add in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Open PowerShell window here' context menu in Windows 10 Windows 10 comes with Windows PowerShell 5.0 included. Windows PowerShell is a task-based command-line shell and...
  9. Add Open PowerShell window here as administrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Open PowerShell window here as administrator in Windows 10: How to: Add Open PowerShell window here as administrator in Windows 10 How to Add "Open PowerShell window here as administrator" context menu in Windows 10 Windows 10 comes with Windows PowerShell 5.0 included. Windows PowerShell is a task-based command-line shell...
  10. Open Windows PowerShell in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Windows PowerShell in Windows 10: How to: Open Windows PowerShell in Windows 10 How to Open Windows PowerShell in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 comes with Windows PowerShell 5.0 included. Windows PowerShell is a task-based command-line shell and scripting language designed especially for...