Windows 10: Missing Windows previous Paint program, not sure how to do a thing

Discus and support Missing Windows previous Paint program, not sure how to do a thing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; --- deleted --- I discovered the old Paint program in Start menu and right-click "Edit" --- duh --- 171052 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by witefoda, Dec 22, 2020.

1. witefoda Win User

Missing Windows previous Paint program, not sure how to do a thing

--- deleted --- I discovered the old Paint program in Start menu and right-click "Edit" --- duh ---

:)

witefoda, Dec 22, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 22, 2020
  4. HossHuge Win User

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

HossHuge, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing Windows previous Paint program, not sure how to do a thing - Similar Threads - Missing previous Paint

2. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10: Hello, I am currently witnessing an Issue on a Fresh installed version of Windows 10 not having paint pre-installed. The program isn't in the Start Menu, Search Box and in the C: Drive. The version in the Microsoft Store isn't available to me, and there is no other...
  3. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10: Hello, I am currently witnessing an Issue on a Fresh installed version of Windows 10 not having paint pre-installed. The program isn't in the Start Menu, Search Box and in the C: Drive. The version in the Microsoft Store isn't available to me, and there is no other...
  4. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I fix Paint Program in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Paint Program in Windows 11?: How do I fix Paint Program in Windows 11 it won't open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-paint-program-in-windows-11/769a2519-4a8a-460b-ab00-72bede169db4
  6. How do I fix Paint Program in Windows 11?

How do I fix Paint Program in Windows 11?: How do I fix Paint Program in Windows 11 it won't open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-paint-program-in-windows-11/769a2519-4a8a-460b-ab00-72bede169db4
  7. Missing Windows previous Paint program, not sure how to do a thing

Missing Windows previous Paint program, not sure how to do a thing: --- deleted --- I discovered the old Paint program in Start menu and right-click "Edit" --- duh --- 171052
  8. how to do things in taskbar programs with CMD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to do things in taskbar programs with CMD?: How could I use a CMD line to connect to my VPN by hitting this button? or do about anything else with loads of other programs? I know this is a strange request but I'm making a shortcut that launches a program and connects to my VPN when I do so. C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe...
  9. Not sure how to move things along...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure how to move things along...: Forgive me Every time I switch on my laptop, it tells me to make space for an update. What am I supposed to do with everything on it? It's ancient, I've kept it working for nearly ten years without an update. Can anyone recommend some free compression or archiving...
  10. Missing Sure Thing DVD Symbol II Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Sure Thing DVD Symbol II Font: I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 and installed my Epson printer. The Epson "Print CD" feature of this printer is missing the Sure Thing DVD Symbol II font. Can anyone tell me how I can get that installed? Thanks...