Windows 10: Missing Windows Update Settings

Discus and support Missing Windows Update Settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've noticed that I've not received an update for a long time. So, I opened Settings to check if I've somehow disabled automatic updates. I opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maidhkc, Sep 6, 2020.

1. maidhkc Win User

Missing Windows Update Settings

I've noticed that I've not received an update for a long time.
    So, I opened Settings to check if I've somehow disabled automatic updates.

I opened Updates & Security > Windows Update and... nothing.

There is not a single option in Windows Update settings blank.

Missing Windows Update Settings 04f906ab-52b1-4b92-8cdf-ac9494e3e752?upload=true.png

Tried manually installing updates via Update Assistant but it shows an error picture below every time I run it as administrator.

By the way, BITS & Windows Update services are enabled.

Missing Windows Update Settings 5f6a765e-279f-4395-895e-5ca3a31e969b?upload=true.png

And I also tried by installing Media Creation Tool, which closed for no reason at the end of the installation.

I could use some insights on what's causing this issue.

Regards, Maid.

:)

maidhkc, Sep 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 6, 2020
  4. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing Windows Update Settings - Similar Threads - Missing Update Settings

2. Windows update option missing in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update option missing in Settings: Hi all, I have to PC's on our network that have an issue with the Windows update feature. When I click on the Gear, then Update & Security and instead of getting the Windows Update option, I only see Delivery Optimization.On the any of the other machines, this is what I...
  3. Windows update option missing in Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update option missing in Settings: Hi all, I have to PC's on our network that have an issue with the Windows update feature. When I click on the Gear, then Update & Security and instead of getting the Windows Update option, I only see Delivery Optimization.On the any of the other machines, this is what I...
  4. Windows update option missing in Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update missing settings on Corel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update missing settings on Corel: Latest update for Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Built 18363.1556 Update historyFeature update to Windows 10, version 20H2Failed to install on ‎04/‎06/‎2021 - 0xc1900101Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 2Last failed install attempt on ‎01/‎05/‎2021 - 0xc1900101Feature...
  6. Windows update missing from settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update missing from settings: Afternoon As the title states, the windows update feature is missing from the settings update & security tab,Ive tried everything i can fond via google, group policies, regedit and command prompt, but nothing works, laptop has been virus scanned and nothing found, searched on...
  7. Windows update missing from settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows update missing from settings: Afternoon As the title states, the windows update feature is missing from the settings update & security tab,Ive tried everything i can fond via google, group policies, regedit and command prompt, but nothing works, laptop has been virus scanned and nothing found, searched on...
  8. Missing update in "settings"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing update in "settings": I have noticed that in Settings/window updates/view update history is BLANK-empty no updates are showing. Months ago I swear it was populated but now nothing. Under Control Panel/Program& Features it shows 18 updates and the latest of 2/12. Am I missing something???? Thanks...
  9. OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update: OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update. I have Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.765 now. I downloaded OneDrive again, but the Settings option isn't there. Neither is the option to go to "OneDrive on the web."...
  10. Windows Update and Windows Update Settings Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update and Windows Update Settings Missing: I am setting up multiple new build PC's in our office, and installing Windows 10 on them all. The initial install and setup all go smooth and fine. Once booted up, go through the usual method to access Windows Update (start, settings, updates & security) and it's there with...