Windows 10: missing words

Discus and support missing words in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClintonNelson, Oct 9, 2018.

1. missing words

when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click.

:)

ClintonNelson, Oct 9, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 9, 2018
  4. missing words

Marivel Man, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

missing words

1. missing words - Similar Threads - missing words

2. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word: Hello, I've noticed that some fonts are missing in Microsoft Word on my Windows 10 PC. These are fonts that I've used before, but now they're no longer available in the font menu. I've checked the Fonts folder in Control Panel, and the fonts are still installed on my...
  3. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word: Hello, I've noticed that some fonts are missing in Microsoft Word on my Windows 10 PC. These are fonts that I've used before, but now they're no longer available in the font menu. I've checked the Fonts folder in Control Panel, and the fonts are still installed on my...
  4. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to open a Microsoft Word file that says it is deleted, missing, or renamed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open a Microsoft Word file that says it is deleted, missing, or renamed: Today I completed a document on word and saved it to my computer. When I then tried opening it, this is the error message that popped up. I didn’t delete, move or rename the file. It even shows up under the exact file name when I type it in. But when I go to open it this is...
  6. How to open a Microsoft Word file that says it is deleted, missing, or renamed

How to open a Microsoft Word file that says it is deleted, missing, or renamed: Today I completed a document on word and saved it to my computer. When I then tried opening it, this is the error message that popped up. I didn’t delete, move or rename the file. It even shows up under the exact file name when I type it in. But when I go to open it this is...
  7. Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words: when using swipe keyboard I am unable to type some common/basic words like "jail" and "death".Swipe texting the word "jail" ends up typing "jailed" with no "jail" in the suggestions and swipe texting "death" ends up inputting a skull emoji with no suggestion for the word...
  8. Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words

Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words: when using swipe keyboard I am unable to type some common/basic words like "jail" and "death".Swipe texting the word "jail" ends up typing "jailed" with no "jail" in the suggestions and swipe texting "death" ends up inputting a skull emoji with no suggestion for the word...
  9. Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing from the right click new menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing from the right click new menu: HelloThe problem is that when I right click on the desktop to show the new menu, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing. The other Office programs are there. But the most interesting thing is that when I right-click Office in the start menu, the missing programs show up as...
  10. Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing from the right click new menu

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing from the right click new menu: HelloThe problem is that when I right click on the desktop to show the new menu, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are missing. The other Office programs are there. But the most interesting thing is that when I right-click Office in the start menu, the missing programs show up as...