Windows 10: missing xinput1_3.dll on windows 10

Discus and support missing xinput1_3.dll on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I have recently upgraded to windows 10 after busting my older windows OS. I installed some old games like Civ 6 and got this missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kyziiikyzer, Feb 8, 2021.

1. missing xinput1_3.dll on windows 10

Hello

I have recently upgraded to windows 10 after busting my older windows OS. I installed some old games like Civ 6 and got this missing xinput1_3.dll response. I did some searching and it appears to be connected with Directx you techies can correct me later and was advised to update or reinstall my Directx which was version 12. It turns out there are no distributable if there is such a word files of this version as it came only with Windows 10. So absent of reinstalling windows 10 is there anything else I can do to fix it. There are of course these sites offering apps to fix all dll problems but I dunno if thats a good idea. I hope someone can help.

Thanks

:)

kyziiikyzer, Feb 8, 2021

2. missing d3dx9_42. dll xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll

was trying to install a game and accordingly d3dx9_42. dll, xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll is missing pls help

shymakalbi, Feb 8, 2021
  3. PinChung Win User
    Unable to run Tom Clancy's The Division - Missing XINPUT1_3.DLL

Just purchased MSI Trident X 9Plus Desktop.

Installed the game Division and ran it and fail to start because of missing XInput1_3.DLL

Windows 10 were updated and nVidia driver was updated to the latest driver.

DirectX12 was installed. Ran DxDiag tool and didn't show any problem.

I checked the Windows/System32 folder and there is XInput1_4.DLL, but no XInput1_3.DLL

Ran the DirectX installation from Microsoft website, but the installation failed.

also tried to run DirectX installation as an administrator, still get internal error.

any suggestion on how to proceed from here?

Pin

PinChung, Feb 8, 2021
  4. missing xinput1_3.dll on windows 10

XINPUT1_3.dll is missing

I am currently on Windows 10, and when I run dxdiag it tells me that I am running directx12, however when I attempt to play Smite, it fails to connect because "the code execution cannot proceed because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found."

BenMarshall1, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

missing xinput1_3.dll on windows 10

1. missing xinput1_3.dll on windows 10 - Similar Threads - missing xinput1_3 dll

2. Missing xinput1_3.dll for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing xinput1_3.dll for Windows 11: Recently updated newer PC from Windows 10 to 11. Installed a game indicating it would not start indicating an error message that it would not proceed because xinput1_3.dll was not found. Observed fixes for Windows 10 and lower eg. DirectX 12. Please advise to correct...
  3. Missing xinput1_3.dll for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing xinput1_3.dll for Windows 11: Recently updated newer PC from Windows 10 to 11. Installed a game indicating it would not start indicating an error message that it would not proceed because xinput1_3.dll was not found. Observed fixes for Windows 10 and lower eg. DirectX 12. Please advise to correct...
  4. missing xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    missing xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll: I downloaded a few games and none of them work, I natrually did some research and debuging but nothing happened. I ran the game DOOM 3 BFG Edtion independent from steam and it said i was missing xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll. I tried using the installer again but it game...
  5. DirectX 9.0c on windows 10. Missing d3dx9_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9.0c on windows 10. Missing d3dx9_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll: Hi windows community. So, I installed an oldergame from Steam and tried to launch it, but nothing happened. I located the exefile and tried to launch the game from the folder, but it didn't work either.I'm missing two dll files: d3dx9_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll. I made...
  6. D3DCOMPILER_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    D3DCOMPILER_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll errors: How to fix D3DCOMPILER_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll errors ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d3dcompiler43dll-and-xinput13dll-errors/0d61bb42-792d-49b5-87ef-082938ecf8e8
  7. Xinput1_3.dll / X3DAudio1_7.dll /d3dx9_42.dll - Skyrim on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xinput1_3.dll / X3DAudio1_7.dll /d3dx9_42.dll - Skyrim on steam: Hi, When i try to run Skyrim as an administrator i receive 3 errors : Xinput1_3.dll / X3DAudio1_7.dll /d3dx9_42.dll was not found. I already : - uninstall and install skyrim & steam - do an "sfc /scannow" with cmb - check dxdiag - try to run directxwebsetup ==> i...
  8. Unable to run Tom Clancy's The Division - Missing XINPUT1_3.DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run Tom Clancy's The Division - Missing XINPUT1_3.DLL: Just purchased MSI Trident X 9Plus Desktop. Installed the game Division and ran it and fail to start because of missing XInput1_3.DLL Windows 10 were updated and nVidia driver was updated to the latest driver. DirectX12 was installed. Ran DxDiag tool and didn't show any...
  9. XINPUT1_3.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XINPUT1_3.dll: This is not operating on my brand new windows 10, 64bit system. Tried all the tricks the web pulled up, still nothing works. How does this get fixed...damn this is annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xinput13dll/2fa845a4-ee87-4b62-8ad1-51511998ae91
  10. System error missing X3DAudio1_7.dll and X3 XINPUT1_3.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System error missing X3DAudio1_7.dll and X3 XINPUT1_3.dll: I'm attemping to run a game on PC and got the system error messages The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. The code execution cannot proceed because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...