Windows 10: Misspelled on my own email sign in

Discus and support Misspelled on my own email sign in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was trying to sign into my Microsoft email on my personal PC. After several attempts and changing my passwords. I realized that the email address is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaBell4, Feb 21, 2020.

1. LisaBell4 Win User

Misspelled on my own email sign in

I was trying to sign into my Microsoft email on my personal PC. After several attempts and changing my passwords. I realized that the email address is spelle incorrectly. Q: How can I delete the incorrect email address and enter the correct one?

:)

LisaBell4, Feb 21, 2020

2. How can I reset the email address suggestion list or remove a misspelled email address?

Hello,

In the e-mail clients there's a suggestion list when I type the e-mail address (to/cc/bcc)... in this list there's a misspelled e-mail address, but I don't know how can I remove it... Please help Misspelled on my own email sign in :)

(WP7 - Mango)

Regards,

Norbert

Járja Norbert, Feb 21, 2020
  3. OOPS! Typo in Microsoft Account Email Address

Thank you Phillip Pio!!! I was finally able to get my friends issue on my friends phone resolved. Well partially... from the link, at the bottom of the page, I was a able to change the misspelled email she was signed in under. It said it may take
    up to 48 hours until fully synced.

I will definitely update this comment if it ends up not fully fixing my issue; misspelled email listed for Microsoft Account/not able to download new apps due to sign in/verify issues.

DairTsingos, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Misspelled on my own email sign in :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Misspelled on my own email sign in - Similar Threads - Misspelled own email

2. Recovery Email Misspelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Email Misspelled: I am assisting someone who cannot sign-in to windows on their laptop. They mistyped their email address for both the account and recovery email typed ggmail.com instead of gmail.com. When we put in an account recovery request it said the automated system has determined the...
  3. Recovery Email Misspelled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Email Misspelled: I am assisting someone who cannot sign-in to windows on their laptop. They mistyped their email address for both the account and recovery email typed ggmail.com instead of gmail.com. When we put in an account recovery request it said the automated system has determined the...
  4. Misspelled words

in Windows 10 Customization
    Misspelled words: I'm finding simple words like "the" and "with" and others within the Microsoft pages and can't correct them. This is also on other Microsoft pages. I don't know where the problem originates from, Windows, Microsoft, Edge, etc. I first noticed this with using Goggle Chrome...
  5. misspelled name

misspelled name: Windows 10 pro installed with misspelled name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/misspelled-name/659b157f-0f03-4da4-a1ec-8d4b366726dd
  6. Created windows account with misspelled email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Created windows account with misspelled email: Hi, when i created my windows account i accidentally mispelled it so now it wont let me log in or recover/reset the password because it wont send it to my actual email and i cant get pass the login to get into the desktop at all....
  7. Can someone help me due to misspelled email as user name .unable to sign in

Can someone help me due to misspelled email as user name .unable to sign in: Trying to sign on ...notice i set the username in wrong .. Spk.w. Te ch from Microsoft..tell me now i need out side help..? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is my correct user name " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is the wrong one .....unable to...
  8. The name of my User folder is misspelled.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The name of my User folder is misspelled.: I recently had to get my hard drive replaced, and the computer repair guy misspelled my name on the User drive. It's not detrimental to anything, but it's really annoying. How do I change this? Or, how do I make a new account, and will I need to put all of my files and...
  9. Misspelled email address login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Misspelled email address login: We don't know what happened, but my friend's daughter was using the laptop and did something and now the only user option to login is misspelled. We don't see an option to switch users or to login with the correct email address. We did go through and successfully change...
  10. Misspelled email address login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Misspelled email address login: We don't know what happened, but my friend's daughter was using the laptop and did something and now the only user option to login is misspelled. We don't see an option to switch users or to login with the correct email address. We did go through and successfully change...