Windows 10: Mistakenly installed a Trojan

Discus and support Mistakenly installed a Trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was trying to download a book from a website but it messed up my pc . After downloading windows defender started giving me multiple notifications of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yashsinghal1, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Mistakenly installed a Trojan

I was trying to download a book from a website but it messed up my pc .

After downloading windows defender started giving me multiple notifications of a trojan on my pc I immediately started the actions of remove on all the threats but some the threats were blocked and in some it was incomplete so I installed avast and did a scan and some viruses were found it fixed them next day I uninstalled that and found that my windows defender was tampered and it was showing that You Virus and Threat Protection is managed by your own organisation

Then I downloaded quick heal and the same thing happened and when I uninstalled it defender was again showing same error then I read an article stating to write in command prompt about deleting a registry related to windows defender that the trojan had created and it worked but I did a couple of scans all showed some trojans and their remediation were also incomplete .I also tried rkill but that didn't work too . Now my browser is also showing that Your browser is managed by your organisation.So, please suggest me some way to get this infection out of my pc.

I have lots of study material in my pc so I do not want to lose them.If I take a backup then virus would copy in that too so please suggest a way I am also ready to reset my pc but I don't want to lose my files.

:)

yashsinghal1, Aug 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Mistakenly installed a Trojan

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Mistakenly installed a Trojan

1. Mistakenly installed a Trojan - Similar Threads - Mistakenly installed Trojan

2. Mistakenly enabled family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mistakenly enabled family: I mistakenly enrolled for Microsoft family when I didn't intend to do that. Now, I have a parent account as "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" that I can't access and when I try to use the child account which is the one that I always use for my work and would like...
  3. Mistakenly enabled family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mistakenly enabled family: I mistakenly enrolled for Microsoft family when I didn't intend to do that. Now, I have a parent account as "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" that I can't access and when I try to use the child account which is the one that I always use for my work and would like...
  4. Mistakenly enabled family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trojan on Forza Horizon 5 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan on Forza Horizon 5 installation: Hello, I recently reset my PC to perform a clean install. I also reinstalled games like Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox application. Except that the Windows Defender antivirus found 2 trojans of the same type on 2 different files of the installation for the moment because I...
  6. Trojan on Forza Horizon 5 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan on Forza Horizon 5 installation: Hello, I recently reset my PC to perform a clean install. I also reinstalled games like Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox application. Except that the Windows Defender antivirus found 2 trojans of the same type on 2 different files of the installation for the moment because I...
  7. Trojan on Forza Horizon 5 installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Trojan

Trojan: I was searching the internet for Mortal Kombat 1 Downloads, I thought it was free because it was an old game. I stumbled upon a website, and downloaded a file, it was a Trojan. More specifically "Trojan.Delf.Q" as what the Free version of SpyHunters said. I don't know what to...
  9. Mistakenly installed Win 10 Home instead of Pro.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mistakenly installed Win 10 Home instead of Pro.: I mistakenly installed Win 10 Home instead of Pro and now my windows won't activate. The activation troubleshoot directs me to the MS Store but there I don't have the option to install Pro and I don't have a key since it's a digital license attached to my account....
  10. Trojan

Trojan: Was browsing on ie. For a hotel in London and my pc had a box pop up and a voice asking for money to unlock my pc.. You know the sort of thing.. I unplugged then restart did a full scan windows security said I had a serious trojan... Down loaded malware bytes free trial......