Windows 10: Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it

Discus and support Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to find away to remotely connect two different computer's via remote connection, I thought Windows 11 pro could solve that issue; it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Quadri Rahaman, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it

I was trying to find away to remotely connect two different computer's via remote connection, I thought Windows 11 pro could solve that issue; it didn't because you need Windows 11 Pro on both computers not just the and I was completely unaware of that. So I would now like to refund the software and use some thing else to solve my issue. I bought the software on 1/7/22.

:)

Quadri Rahaman, Jul 6, 2022

2. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro.

I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous.

I just ordered in 11/15/21.

How can I get in contact with a Microsoft Agent by phone (who cares) to assist me in getting a refund.

Any other suggestions are welcomed from Community too. Thank you!

ValerieBruce, Jul 6, 2022
  3. CmdrKeene Win User
    Purchased Surface and Windows 11 Pro License yesterday

The retailer (BestBuy in this case) is really the only way to get help here. You'll just need your proof of purchase of the Windows 11 license, so the receipt showing you paid for it, and they should be able to refund it for you. If you don't have the receipt anymore, BestBuy can probably look it up for you since it was just yesterday.

Although I'm a little confused, you shouldn't have needed to pay for Windows 11, the Surface Pro is entitled for a free upgrade to Windows 11 Pro (and new units already ship with it pre-installed from the start), so you don't need to have paid for Windows 11 Pro separately. But if you did, BestBuy can help you get a refund.

CmdrKeene, Jul 6, 2022
  4. Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it

returns diggital purchase windows Pro

I would like to return the purchase of windows Pro it was a digital purchase, and get my refund I bought it and it is not what I wanted. I bought it on December 11, 2018.

Gene.McDaniel, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it

1. Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it - Similar Threads - Mistakenly purchased Pro

2. How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?: Hello, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro that I intended to use in a separate computer that I was going to sell online. I installed windows on the second computer, and signed in to the same account that I bought Windows 10 Pro from, but windows will not activate....
  3. How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?: Hello, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro that I intended to use in a separate computer that I was going to sell online. I installed windows on the second computer, and signed in to the same account that I bought Windows 10 Pro from, but windows will not activate....
  4. How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. refund windows 11 purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund windows 11 purchase: Tried building a computer. Microcenter sold me the wrong parts through their pc parts picker, even gave me the wrong part in replacement. Returning the whole thing to them within their stated return window. I purchased Windows 11 directly through Microsoft. Can I get a credit...
  6. refund windows 11 purchase

refund windows 11 purchase: Tried building a computer. Microcenter sold me the wrong parts through their pc parts picker, even gave me the wrong part in replacement. Returning the whole thing to them within their stated return window. I purchased Windows 11 directly through Microsoft. Can I get a credit...
  7. I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase: I purchased the windows 11 pro and i'm not pleased with it. It has not improved anything with my device. I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-on-the-windows-11-pro/bdd933bb-04ed-42d5-a64b-592d9613621a
  8. I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase

I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase: I purchased the windows 11 pro and i'm not pleased with it. It has not improved anything with my device. I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-on-the-windows-11-pro/bdd933bb-04ed-42d5-a64b-592d9613621a
  9. Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it

Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it: I was trying to find away to remotely connect two different computer's via remote connection, I thought Windows 11 pro could solve that issue; it didn't because you need Windows 11 Pro on both computers not just the and I was completely unaware of that. So I would now like to...
  10. Purchase refund

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchase refund: I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 on line but it did not work on my new Laptops. I was then told that I have a problem with the graphics capability.I asked for a refund which was granted but I have not received my money back into the account I paid from.Refund was approved on...