Windows 10: Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16)

Discus and support Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I made a dumb mistake. I tried to remove a Bitdefender Antispam addin that is no longer supported, but somehow I removed the VBA addin as well. I was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by AZMoosie, Jul 4, 2019.

1. AZMoosie Win User

Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16)

I made a dumb mistake. I tried to remove a Bitdefender Antispam addin that is no longer supported, but somehow I removed the VBA addin as well. I was running as an admin. Now I can't run any of my macros, in fact they seem to be gone. Is there a way to reinstall, or otherwise get back that VBA addin? if all else fails I may have to restore my system from a recent backup, not my hope for the day!

I checked and OUTLVBA.DLL is still in Program Files(x86) in the proper subfolder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\ADDINS). I tried to add it, but received an error saying it "is not a valid Office addin".

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

AZMoosie, Jul 4, 2019

2. Problem adding Skype meeting addin for Outlook - I have O365 and SfB 2015 - How do I fix this?

I have O365 personal

the addin is located under Office 2015 but outlook says it is not valid.

The addin is not under root .... office 2016

Jullie

JullieWogelius, Jul 4, 2019
  3. dbok83 Win User
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

Hello,

I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg...ting-control-is-not-displayed-on-outlook-2016

As you can see, there is no add in available.:

Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16) 43a2dde7-9530-43bd-b83c-417bb51a6118?upload=true.png

So, I went to the next part of the help section in regedit.

• For 64-bit Windows client with Office 32-bit (Click-to-Run installation):

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\ClickToRun\Registry\Machine\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\UcAddin.LyncAddin.1

I have the windows 64 operating system with click to run installation. But this section of the is not available: \Outlook\Addins\UcAddin.LyncAddin.1 (see below)

Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16) 67b1e0ed-caf9-48b4-9c41-19df0c28faf6?upload=true.png

I have an older version of Office Home / Student installed as well. I'm not sure if thats an issue. When I open 15.0 or 16.0 under this regedit directory the only thing that shows is:

Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16) 46cb5b7b-1796-4921-87fb-cf6244758798?upload=true.png

I appreciate any help, thank you!

dbok83, Jul 4, 2019
  4. JK288f9S Win User

Is there VBA in Outlook 2010 running on a Windows 10 system?

I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I had used VBA in Outlook 2010 successfully in the Windows 7 system. Now that I am on Windows 10, I cannot seem to be able to start VBA in Outlook 2010. When I press ALT-F11, nothing happens. How can I
    access a VBA macro in Outlook 2010 on a Windows 10 system?

JK288f9S, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16) - Similar Threads - Mistakenly removed Microsoft

2. OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook: I have a huge problem that I need to correct. OneDrive has changed all my paths to include OneDrive, and it has broke my automation processes that I have in numerous Excel Workbooks and Email tools in Outlook. Add to that the trusted file issues also. This is on my work...
  3. O365 Outlook - multiple email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    O365 Outlook - multiple email accounts: I have O365 with 2 email accounts, emailA and emailB. Can I set emailB to deliver incoming message to the Inbox of emailA? i.e. I only need to monitor one Inbox to see incoming emails from both accounts. ( I would add a column to show which account they arrived through )....
  4. VB.NET Outlook Addin - Windows Installer Custom Action Error on Uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VB.NET Outlook Addin - Windows Installer Custom Action Error on Uninstall: Hello! Im trying to perform a simple removal of a registry key when i uninstall my outlook addin created with vb.net... I can run the script from the explorer and it removes the registry key as expected. But when i add it to the setup project under Uninstall on Custom...
  5. Setting up Outlook in O365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Setting up Outlook in O365: Wi 10 in both cases. I have recently started installing O365 on customers computers. The two so far when setting up Outlook I get the dreaded "something went wrong in setting up your account" or words to that effect. I then resorted to manually setting up a IMAP account and...
  6. Import Outlook .pst files into O365 Outlook

Import Outlook .pst files into O365 Outlook: Hi all, I have just updated my W8.1 to W10 and discovered that the Mail app in W10 cannot import outlook .pst files or contacts, My old version of W8.1 is gone and I no longer have access to Outlook, all i have is the backup .pst files If I go down the path of buying O365...
  7. O365 home to O365 business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    O365 home to O365 business: Hi, I have used the Office 365 Home free trial on my Windows 10. After I have tried the Office 365 for Business free trial and bought the licenses. Currently I can't switch my home to business account to activate the Windows. Can you help me?...
  8. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  9. VSTO addin for excel

VSTO addin for excel: Hi, I have developed a VSTO addin for excel. I understand that Visual studio tools for office runtime should be installed in a workstation in order for the addin to work. and i need to install the addin using a service. So inorder for this to happen, VSTO should be installed...
  10. Problem adding Skype meeting addin for Outlook - I have O365 and SfB 2015 - How do I fix this?

Problem adding Skype meeting addin for Outlook - I have O365 and SfB 2015 - How do I fix this?: Error message is Addin c-drive folder X86 prpgram files .... \Office\Office15\UCAddin.dll is not valid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-adding-skype-meeting-addin-for-outlook-i/dc9559d0-b3e4-4c7e-8cb8-096cde10f5b0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. addin: microsoft vba for outlook addin

2. How to remove microsoft vba for outlook addin

3. microsoft vba for outlook addin