Windows 10: Mistyped email

Discus and support Mistyped email in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, When I downloaded Office/student 7.19.2020 I mis-typed my OUTLOOK email address. The product key I don't see well I wrote down wrong I did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SteveDavis_5444, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Mistyped email

Hi,

When I downloaded Office/student 7.19.2020 I mis-typed my OUTLOOK email address. The product key I don't see well I wrote down wrong I did not think would ever need. After 13 hrs with Microsoft/support team, I learned, I had the wrong Product key too.

Boy, online downloading is ****. I'm 67.

I do not know where, who, what keys I entered but got the Product Key still I got it mixed up.

I entered sadaviss123456, or sadavis1234567, or sadavis123456. I still don't know which.

This I know: When I enter Outlook, through Office, I get a watered down e-mail.

I paid for this download through Chase bank.

I can enter e-mail through Bing, but it's Microsoft email watered down too!

Steve Davis

Everything works except email. It will not let me switch to my outlook email.

:)

SteveDavis_5444, Aug 1, 2020

2. Cannot log in Windows 10- Mistyped email address at set-up

Hi Ally,

Microsoft accounts, the Windows operating system, and other Microsoft products include passwords for security. However, since you mistyped your email address, what we can do is to reset your PC to
    regain access to your computer. We suggest that you visit this
    link on how to reset your PC and check the
    Reset your PC section.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    my keyboard mistypes

What sort of mistypes?

If it is mostly missing char, have you cleaned you keyboard recently?

Unplug it

go outside (or in the bathtub)

turn it keys facing down

briskly brush your hand back and forth across the keys (to "bounce" dirt caught in the updsidown keys out.

If it has been a long time since you cleaned it, there can be a disgusting shower of dustbunnies and cookie crumbs come falling out (which is why I suggest you do it outside!).

Rohn007, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Mistyped email

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Mistyped email

1. Mistyped email - Similar Threads - Mistyped email

2. Unable to Access Microsoft Account After Password Mistype

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Access Microsoft Account After Password Mistype: Hello Microsoft Community,I recently purchased a laptop that came bundled with Microsoft Office 2021 Student and Home, along with Windows 11 Home Single Language. During the setup process, a sales executive who sold me laptop advised me to create a new Microsoft account and...
  3. Unable to Access Microsoft Account After Password Mistype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Access Microsoft Account After Password Mistype: Hello Microsoft Community,I recently purchased a laptop that came bundled with Microsoft Office 2021 Student and Home, along with Windows 11 Home Single Language. During the setup process, a sales executive who sold me laptop advised me to create a new Microsoft account and...
  4. Waited more than 24 hours for a mistyped password and still cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waited more than 24 hours for a mistyped password and still cannot login: Hello there,A friend of mine has a computer with a single login method: MS account password.The password was mistyped because of a mismatch with an uppercase letter, and Windows says we need to wait for 2 hours before being able to login.However, the PC was up for more than 2...
  5. Waited more than 24 hours for a mistyped password and still cannot login

Waited more than 24 hours for a mistyped password and still cannot login: Hello there,A friend of mine has a computer with a single login method: MS account password.The password was mistyped because of a mismatch with an uppercase letter, and Windows says we need to wait for 2 hours before being able to login.However, the PC was up for more than 2...
  6. How can I stop Microsoft Authenticator from deleting all my Iphone data if I mistype my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Microsoft Authenticator from deleting all my Iphone data if I mistype my...: Microsoft Authenticator has required my Iphone to have a 6-digit passcode and will erase my entire Iphone data if I take too many tries typing in my passcode. I want to turn off this function because it's my Iphone and I need this app for school but I need my phone more. This...
  7. How can I stop Microsoft Authenticator from deleting all my Iphone data if I mistype my...

How can I stop Microsoft Authenticator from deleting all my Iphone data if I mistype my...: Microsoft Authenticator has required my Iphone to have a 6-digit passcode and will erase my entire Iphone data if I take too many tries typing in my passcode. I want to turn off this function because it's my Iphone and I need this app for school but I need my phone more. This...
  8. Entered mistyped command

Entered mistyped command: Kind of a bizarre question but I intended to enter the command "for %i in %windir%\\system32\\*.dll do regsvr32.exe /s %i" but accidently deleted the i at the end and entered "for %i in %windir%\\system32\\*.dll do regsvr32.exe /s %" instead. "After this was entered the line...
  9. Can not delete mistyped email address from Outlook.com

Can not delete mistyped email address from Outlook.com: I have tried every posted method for deleting an errant email address that comes up when I begin typing the intended recipient's name. Highlighting and pressing delete/remove using arrow keys or anything else does nothing, double clicking on the errant address brings up an...
  10. I accidentally mistyped the email address when I purchased an application from the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I accidentally mistyped the email address when I purchased an application from the...: Would it be possible to change the email address of the person to whom my gift was addressed? Or will I have to purchase the application as a gift again?...