Windows 10: Mix files

Discus and support Mix files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there any MS download that will allow me to open mix files created years ago using Picture It?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by J BruceHenderson, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Mix files

Is there any MS download that will allow me to open mix files created years ago using Picture It?

:)

J BruceHenderson, Jul 11, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 11, 2019
  3. John Ado Win User
    Windows Mixed Reality Desktop Application is not Working

Hi,

If you are referring to the suggested troubleshooting step in this article, then
    we might need to report this issue to the appropriate team. You can try to uninstall and reinstall the Mixed Reality. If the issue persists, click
    Appendix > Filing bugs and feedback. Follow the steps accordingly.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Mix files

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution to your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    If you're trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal, let's try uninstalling it thru the Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality.
    • Select Uninstall on the left pane.
    • Click Uninstall.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Mix files

1. Mix files - Similar Threads - Mix files

2. How do I open a .mix file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open a .mix file?: I have looked off and on for several years to figure out how to be able to just view the 3 .mix files I have. They are extremely sentimental to me and I would really like to solve this issue. As it was exclusively a Microsoft file type, there should be some way to convert or...
  3. How do I open a .mix file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I open a .mix file?: I have looked off and on for several years to figure out how to be able to just view the 3 .mix files I have. They are extremely sentimental to me and I would really like to solve this issue. As it was exclusively a Microsoft file type, there should be some way to convert or...
  4. What is the most efficient way to move files mixed from subfolders to one or two master...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the most efficient way to move files mixed from subfolders to one or two master...: My older external hard drive WD 1.81 TB of 2 TB used contains the following:Various file types.A directory created out of ignorance see pic.I opened a few folders, but some folders contain other subfolders, uhhhh!This is not the entire directory; the PICTURES folder contains...
  5. What is the most efficient way to move files mixed from subfolders to one or two master...

What is the most efficient way to move files mixed from subfolders to one or two master...: My older external hard drive WD 1.81 TB of 2 TB used contains the following:Various file types.A directory created out of ignorance see pic.I opened a few folders, but some folders contain other subfolders, uhhhh!This is not the entire directory; the PICTURES folder contains...
  6. Rollup Mix Files in LCU Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rollup Mix Files in LCU Folder: I can't change LCU folder permission to administrator because it might break windows update and I can't start component cleanup to delete recent rollup mix file in LCU folder because it says its not recommended in command prompt. And I have 2 rollup mix files in LCU folder. I...
  7. Rollup Mix Files in LCU Folder

Rollup Mix Files in LCU Folder: I can't change LCU folder permission to administrator because it might break windows update and I can't start component cleanup to delete recent rollup mix file in LCU folder because it says its not recommended in command prompt. And I have 2 rollup mix files in LCU folder. I...
  8. to get a text file of uniform line endings from mixed ones CR+LF and LF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    to get a text file of uniform line endings from mixed ones CR+LF and LF: Well, I think this bash script is of almost no use in general :-I hope this maybe help Japanese user somewhere.I'm using this script to rectify log files on Windows 10 Home 21H2 with ubuntu focal of WSL2 Windows Susbsystem for Linux .--- $HOME/bin/win_cnv#!/bin/bash## Usage:...
  9. to get a text file of uniform line endings from mixed ones CR+LF and LF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    to get a text file of uniform line endings from mixed ones CR+LF and LF: Well, I think this bash script is of almost no use in general :-I hope this maybe help Japanese user somewhere.I'm using this script to rectify log files on Windows 10 Home 21H2 with ubuntu focal of WSL2 Windows Susbsystem for Linux .--- $HOME/bin/win_cnv#!/bin/bash## Usage:...
  10. to get a text file of uniform line endings from mixed ones CR+LF and LF