Windows 10: Mix just not working

Discus and support Mix just not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got a HyperX cloud alpha a couple months ago, everything was perfect, it is picked up by the HyperX software, but isn’t picked up by windows? I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hyp3_c10ud, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mix just not working

I got a HyperX cloud alpha a couple months ago, everything was perfect, it is picked up by the HyperX software, but isn’t picked up by windows? I tried setting it to default, everything

submitted by /u/hyp3_c10ud
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hyp3_c10ud, Jan 20, 2021

2. BlueSoliel Bluetooth not working with windows mixed reality.

Hi Shuken,

Software incompatibility and outdated driver are some of the possible reasons why you are experiencing an issue with using the Bluetooth feature of your Windows 10. To provide an accurate solution, I would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently installed on your PC?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • Were you able to use the Bluetooth software before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, I suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Jay_Ca
    in this thread. It serves as a guide on how to address
    Bluetooth issues in Windows 10 device.

Visit these links for further help and information about Mixed Reality:

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 20, 2021
  3. John Ado Win User
    Windows Mixed Reality Desktop Application is not Working

Hi,

If you are referring to the suggested troubleshooting step in this article, then
    we might need to report this issue to the appropriate team. You can try to uninstall and reinstall the Mixed Reality. If the issue persists, click
    Appendix > Filing bugs and feedback. Follow the steps accordingly.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Jan 20, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Mix just not working

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Mix just not working

1. Mix just not working - Similar Threads - Mix working

2. Stereo mix not working on IdeaPad3 Intel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo mix not working on IdeaPad3 Intel: Hi Community, I recently purchase an Ideapad3 for myself, but the Stereo mix isn't working. When I am playing audio through my headphones, the Stereo Mix doesn't pick up my audio. However, when unplugged, the audio through the computer speakers is picked up through the...
  3. How to get stereo mix working with a USB audio interface?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get stereo mix working with a USB audio interface?: Stereo mix doesn't pick up any OS audio, and no application can record it, OTHER THAN Faststone Capture, which somehow captures the screen and all of the audio just fine. Besides it I tried Audition and Audacity, and there's just no data gets to the stereo mix line. Stereo...
  4. Windows Mixed Reality "Preview" no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Preview" no longer working: I am running a 1050ti with 16gb of ram. I have been using my wmr headset for almost 2 years with no issues. Today I tried playing with some friends, and the "Preview" feature that allows the headset to be viewed on the PC screen, is now missing. This used to be...
  5. stereo mix works not properly

stereo mix works not properly: hi guys, I want to record league of legends and listen to music but i only want to record my in-game sound and league. so im trying to use my earphones as as default and make obs screen recorder to listen to that and redirect my chrome where i listen to my music to my main...
  6. Stereo Mix stopped working

Stereo Mix stopped working: I've connected my TV to the HDMI port on my motherboard. I have set up the Stereo Mix so it "listens" and playback through the HDMI device. When I play something - the sound doesn't go through to the TV and there's no indication the Stereo Mix is working. If I change my...
  7. Stereo mix start working only after i open the control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereo mix start working only after i open the control panel: So my stereo mix I set up to take the sound from my main speakers and play them on the television connected through an HDMI cable. The television is not always on. So I watch some YouTube videos and decide to continue watching on the television. I turn on the TV and the audio...
  8. Xbox game bar audio mix not working

Xbox game bar audio mix not working: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/6dp321rde4o41.jpg?width=1357&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8da05458acc13cbe524324ff7555d6b522d61b90 Every time I get on my PC after a shutdown, it works just fine. But the moment it goes to sleep and turn it back on, the speakers, as well as...
  9. Stereo-mix is not working again after windows 10 update

Stereo-mix is not working again after windows 10 update: I am not able to record sound from internet once again, probably due to windows updates. I have had trouble with stereomix before but that was simply fixed by enabling stereomix. This time I cannot get it working. I have an Aspire E5-575G with Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0,...
  10. My Stereo Mix isn’t working like it should and I’ve tried every possible solution

My Stereo Mix isn’t working like it should and I’ve tried every possible solution: It’s 3:30 am and I’ve been working at this for well over 2 hours. I want to record my computer’s audio. I know that’s what Stereo Mix does. I have it set to my default recording device and it’s sensitivity is all the way up. I’ve uninstalled both Stereo Mix and Speakers and...