Windows 10: Mix just not working

Discus and support Mix just not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got a HyperX cloud alpha a couple months ago, everything was perfect, it is picked up by the HyperX software, but isn’t picked up by windows? I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hyp3_c10ud, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mix just not working

I got a HyperX cloud alpha a couple months ago, everything was perfect, it is picked up by the HyperX software, but isn’t picked up by windows? I tried setting it to default, everything

submitted by /u/hyp3_c10ud
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hyp3_c10ud, Jan 20, 2021

2. BlueSoliel Bluetooth not working with windows mixed reality.

Hi Shuken,

Software incompatibility and outdated driver are some of the possible reasons why you are experiencing an issue with using the Bluetooth feature of your Windows 10. To provide an accurate solution, I would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently installed on your PC?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • Were you able to use the Bluetooth software before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, I suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Jay_Ca
    in this thread. It serves as a guide on how to address
    Bluetooth issues in Windows 10 device.

Visit these links for further help and information about Mixed Reality:

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 20, 2021
  3. John Ado Win User
    Windows Mixed Reality Desktop Application is not Working

Hi,

If you are referring to the suggested troubleshooting step in this article, then
    we might need to report this issue to the appropriate team. You can try to uninstall and reinstall the Mixed Reality. If the issue persists, click
    Appendix > Filing bugs and feedback. Follow the steps accordingly.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Jan 20, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Mix just not working

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Mix just not working

1. Mix just not working - Similar Threads - Mix working

2. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  3. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  4. What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?: MSI PRO DP21 mini PC with Win11 Home 22H2, Build 22621.3007, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0The directions below seem straightforward but I still need help. It says "you will need a digital audio workstation DAW application that supports multi-channel audio...
  5. What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?

What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?: MSI PRO DP21 mini PC with Win11 Home 22H2, Build 22621.3007, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0The directions below seem straightforward but I still need help. It says "you will need a digital audio workstation DAW application that supports multi-channel audio...
  6. My Sound mIxed options wont work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Sound mIxed options wont work.: Basically I open my PC, I realised that my headphones were disconnected, this happens on a daily basis so I went to settings and found that my main headphone device was not there. I was pretty confused so I checked steelseries and it said, 'Not connected.' So now I am proper...
  7. My Sound mIxed options wont work.

My Sound mIxed options wont work.: Basically I open my PC, I realised that my headphones were disconnected, this happens on a daily basis so I went to settings and found that my main headphone device was not there. I was pretty confused so I checked steelseries and it said, 'Not connected.' So now I am proper...
  8. Did Microsoft stopped stereo mix from working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did Microsoft stopped stereo mix from working?: Did Microsoft stop stereo mix from working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-microsoft-stopped-stereo-mix-from-working/4a35ee85-26be-4967-8e84-87573bdb204a
  9. Did Microsoft stopped stereo mix from working?

Did Microsoft stopped stereo mix from working?: Did Microsoft stop stereo mix from working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-microsoft-stopped-stereo-mix-from-working/4a35ee85-26be-4967-8e84-87573bdb204a
  10. Did Microsoft stopped stereo mix from working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware