Windows 10: Mix RAM with different Module and DRAM manufacture?

Discus and support Mix RAM with different Module and DRAM manufacture? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just bought new ram and install it on second slot of my laptop, both is 2666mhz and ddr 4 with 8gb each capacity. But different module and dram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikelferdinan, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Mix RAM with different Module and DRAM manufacture?

Just bought new ram and install it on second slot of my laptop, both is 2666mhz and ddr 4 with 8gb each capacity. But different module and dram manufacture.

Mix RAM with different Module and DRAM manufacture? JnIziz6.png

Is it safe ?

:)

mikelferdinan, Sep 24, 2019

2. what is DET DRAM?

"DET DRAM" means "Detecting DRAM."
    if your board is hanging on that step of the boot process, try some different ram.

Random Murderer, Sep 24, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    ADATA Launches Premier Pro Series DRAM Modules

ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of its new Premier Pro DRAM modules.

The Premier Pro DRAM modules are designed for IT professionals who need to deliver rock-solid quality computer systems to their customers. The quality of ADATA Premier Pro modules are enhanced in two aspects. First, the modules are engineered for long term reliability. “When memory devices are not reliably engineered,” said Ukyo Jeong, Vice President of DRAM product engineering at ADATA, “there is very high chance that the memory module will fail within the first year of usage.” He continued: “a 1.6 to 3.2% rate of system failure due to problems with DRAM is not acceptable for IT professionals, and this is the typical failure range when a DRAM module uses components that are not subjected to burn-in process.”

Mix RAM with different Module and DRAM manufacture? 41a_thm.jpg

All Premier Pro DRAM is completely burned-in before being deployed in Premier Pro modules.” Second, the ADATA Premier Pro modules are tested for all the failure scenarios that ADATA has encountered through years of field application engineering experience, covering a long list of computer platforms developed and produced by the company’s customers worldwide. “We perfected our test coverage over years of field experience,” Ukyo added.

The Premier Pro series will be launched in DDR3 1333 CL9 and DDR3 1600 CL11 specifications, in densities of 2GB and 4GB.

The Premier Pro Series memory modules are backed by a limited1 lifetime warranty.
    Note 1. 10 years in Germany, France and Austria. For the complete information regarding ADATA’s warranties, refer to this page.

Availability
    The ADATA Premier Pro Series DRAM Modules are now available through selected distributors and resellers. More information about ADATA’s Premier Pro Series DRAM Modules can be found on the company’s website at this page.

btarunr, Sep 24, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Mix RAM with different Module and DRAM manufacture?

Upgrading RAM

Hi Muhammad, if you install RAM with a different clock speed, your system will run all RAM on your system at the lower of the two speeds . . .

If you mix 2133MHz with 2400MHz, both modules will run at 2133MHz

DaveM121, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Mix RAM with different Module and DRAM manufacture?

1. Mix RAM with different Module and DRAM manufacture? - Similar Threads - Mix RAM different

2. Added RAM to pc other than manufacturer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added RAM to pc other than manufacturer: good evening everyone, I wanted to know if it is possible to insert in my pc dell inspiron 15 5510 a 4 GB ram not from Dell, always DDR4 from another brand that I have in another pc. I was wondering if that was fine and didn't cause hardware/software problems on my pc. Thank...
  3. mixing ram problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mixing ram problem: Hi, I have no idea why it happens problem sorry for my english so i'm asking here : I bought a new ram the model is Memoria GeiL DDR4 8GB 3000MHZ EVO POTENZA Black and the I wanted to use in dual channel with a Memory GeiL DDR4 8GB 3000MHz Super Light RGB Black When I turn on...
  4. mixing ram problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mixing ram problem: Hi, I have no idea why it happens problem sorry for my english so i'm asking here : I bought a new ram the model is Memoria GeiL DDR4 8GB 3000MHZ EVO POTENZA Black and the I wanted to use in dual channel with a Memory GeiL DDR4 8GB 3000MHz Super Light RGB Black When I turn on...
  5. mixing ram problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Different manufacturer code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Different manufacturer code: Good day.Three years ago I bought a Windows 10 Home Edition FPP version for 131 euro from a local online store. Recently I have noticed that in a check on a purchase is indicated the manufacturer code KW9-00017, but on the Windows box is indicated the number KW9-00478.What is...
  7. Samsung announces first HKMG-Based 512GB DDR5 DRAM memory module

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces first HKMG-Based 512GB DDR5 DRAM memory module: [img] Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced that it has expanded its DDR5 DRAM memory portfolio with the industry’s first 512GB DDR5 module based on High-K Metal Gate (HKMG) process technology. Delivering more than...
  8. Ram mixing

Ram mixing: Ram Mixing is possible by these factors: 1. Voltage and frequency must be same as the other ram. 2. Ram mixing can be only done if you have ram values multiplied by 2eg. 2gb and 4gb, 4gb and 8gb 3. the type of ram must have the same DDR value and DIMM type [ATTACH] As...
  9. Mix RAM with different Module and DRAM manufacturer?

Mix RAM with different Module and DRAM manufacturer?: Just bought new ram and install it on second slot of my laptop, both is 2666mhz and ddr 4 with 8gb each capacity. But different module and dram manufacture. [ATTACH] Is it safe ? 141187
  10. Mixed reality in manufacturing comes to life at Hannover Messe

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed reality in manufacturing comes to life at Hannover Messe: Led by Microsoft HoloLens, global leaders in manufacturing are adopting mixed reality to increase productivity, quality, and safety I hope this month’s mixed reality blog post finds you well! For this entry, I am going to focus on some of the amazing work we are seeing...