Windows 10: mix up in apps and features

Discus and support mix up in apps and features in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to uninstall an app Taste of Home recipes from apps and features but when the see details box appeared it was the Microsoft Edge that was being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by klaro 1590, Sep 29, 2020.

1. mix up in apps and features

I tried to uninstall an app Taste of Home recipes from apps and features but when the see details box appeared it was the Microsoft Edge that was being uninstalled. I cancelled the process but am unable to uninstall the app listed as Taste of Home

without uninstalling Edge. I do not understand how such a mix up came about nor how to fix it. I do not want the Taste of Home to remain on my PC. It was only a temporary app I downloaded but no longer want. Please advise if you can.

I use an HP desktop, Windows 10, v. 1909, build 85.0.564.51

:)

klaro 1590, Sep 29, 2020
  2. LukaJJX Win User

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

I followed these steps but Mixed Reality Portal is not in Programs And Features, so it's not possible to turn this feature off. Any other suggestions?

LukaJJX, Sep 29, 2020
  3. CraigHite Win User

Mixed Reality Viewer doesn't show up in the list of Windows Features that can be removed.

CraigHite, Sep 29, 2020
  4. mix up in apps and features

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution to your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    If you're trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal, let's try uninstalling it thru the Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality.
    • Select Uninstall on the left pane.
    • Click Uninstall.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

mix up in apps and features

1. mix up in apps and features - Similar Threads - mix apps features

2. Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features: So basically, Photos was crashing, so I tried to fix it.I wanted to reset the app, but it didn't show up.I wondered why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-showing-up-in-apps-features/a10a6cb8-96e1-407d-b18f-eeafaa86f1f7
  3. Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features: So basically, Photos was crashing, so I tried to fix it.I wanted to reset the app, but it didn't show up.I wondered why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-showing-up-in-apps-features/a10a6cb8-96e1-407d-b18f-eeafaa86f1f7
  4. Time mix up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time mix up: My date and time is mixed up between the time shown on the clock on the bottom left and the time shown on my computer, the time shown on the bottom left is the correct one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-mix-up/a099868d-ab83-4651-86f1-22f90683ac2f
  5. Time mix up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time mix up: My date and time is mixed up between the time shown on the clock on the bottom left and the time shown on my computer, the time shown on the bottom left is the correct one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-mix-up/a099868d-ab83-4651-86f1-22f90683ac2f
  6. Some apps are not showing up in "Apps & Features"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps are not showing up in "Apps & Features": For example: When I try to search "911 Operator" in the search bar it won't show it, even though I've got it installed. Does anyone know why that's the case and how I can make it show up?[ATTACH]...
  7. Mixed up Keys

Mixed up Keys: I'm having trouble figuring out how to get my keys back to normal. Today, I logged on and found that my volume up became esc, my brightness buttons were fullscreen and the other one pops up some weird coding screen, etc. Most of the other keys haven't changed. I've went...
  8. Keyboard mixed up

Keyboard mixed up: how do i change the settings on my keyboard, when I press control and a number key the wrong symbol comes up for example the number 3 is showing up as # instead of a pound sign, and when I click the # sign its coming up as \...
  9. mixed up accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mixed up accounts: After recent update, my account (I am admin) and my husband's account are mixed up and tied together. The account with his name has my avatar and my email shown in settings. His email and mine are separate, mostly because he usually uses a gmail account, but any change made...
  10. Colors mixed up

Colors mixed up: So I have not changed anything in windows, and just today file explorer and basically any thing that highlights is has a weird color to it. For example, on the desktop when I try to highlight multiple applications, there is a yellow box with an aqua outline to it rather...