Windows 10: Mixed Reality Map Control, iOS & Android Controls preview & MIO API

Discus and support Mixed Reality Map Control, iOS & Android Controls preview & MIO API in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The past several weeks had a lot of exciting developments when it comes to Bing Maps. As the team prepared for Microsoft Build 2019, we were also busy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Mixed Reality Map Control, iOS & Android Controls preview & MIO API

Source: https://blogs.bing.com/maps/2019-05/...review-and-mio

:)

Brink, May 6, 2019

2. lenovo Mixed reality controllers

Hello Bill,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    3. Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    4. Are you getting any specific error messages when setting up the Mixed Reality Controllers?
    5. What is the make and model of your computer?

Upon researching, it was stated in this article that KB4284848 "Addresses a performance issue with Windows Mixed Reality on some laptops with hybrid graphics adapters, such as Surface Book 2".
    If you're using a laptop that supports hybrid graphics adapters, then its advisable to install the said KB update.

In addition, here are some articles that may help you troubleshoot your Mixed Reality Controllers:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 6, 2019
  3. Shawn Brink, May 6, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Windows Mixed Reality - Left controller not connecting

Hi Wing3685,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you installed all pending updates on the PC?
    3. Are you getting any specific error messages when setting up the Mixed Reality Controllers?
    4. What is the make and model of your computer?
    1. What is the make and model of the controller?

However, I suggest you to refer this article
    Windows Mixed Reality help
    , and check if that helps.

Please reply for all the required information to help you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Mixed Reality Map Control, iOS & Android Controls preview & MIO API - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality Map

2. Mixed reality help. Controllers stay on the ground issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed reality help. Controllers stay on the ground issue: Controllers are connected and all was done to troubleshoot is Repair and reset Mixed reality and also checked for updates and restarted computer.Any suggestions for a solution?...
  3. Mixed reality help. Controllers stay on the ground issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed reality help. Controllers stay on the ground issue: Controllers are connected and all was done to troubleshoot is Repair and reset Mixed reality and also checked for updates and restarted computer.Any suggestions for a solution?...
  4. Mixed Reality headset & motion controller driver & software downloads

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality headset & motion controller driver & software downloads: [ATTACH]Mixed reality offers a different visual experience altogether. It combines the best of both, […] This article Mixed Reality headset & motion controller driver & software downloads first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Windows Mixed Reality Left Controller not connecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Left Controller not connecting.: My windows Mixed reality controller will not connect to my computer, it is no problem with Bluetooth as the right one DOES connect. I have reinstalled WMR Portal, updated my drivers, and unplugged and re-plugged everything. I can provide more info at request, and help...
  6. Issue with Windows Mixed Reality and Controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Mixed Reality and Controllers: I've searched far and wide for a solution, but have yet to find one. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I have a Lenovo Explorer and I'm on the latest Windows 10 update. Issues started about 2 weeks ago. First steam VR would be black and my controllers would not...
  7. Windows Mixed reality controller connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed reality controller connection issue: I am unable to use both windows mixed reality controllers at the same time. They both connect, however, the first controller that connects works, and lights up brightly as it should. The second controller stays dimly lit, and while it connects, does not do anything. I can use...
  8. Mixed Reality Controllers won't connect.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mixed Reality Controllers won't connect.: Every time i start up my wmr portal and try to connect the controllers, they don't pop up on the Bluetooth tab and i've tried everything, uninstalling the drivers, updating drivers, troubleshooting, etc. and i can't find a fix. Can anyone help?...
  9. Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10: How to: Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10 How to Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and...
  10. Getting started with map APIs and controls

in Windows 10 News
    Getting started with map APIs and controls: As apps become more and more location-aware, developers should be asking themselves how to integrate maps and location services into their existing applications. The Universal Windows Platform (UWP) offers a variety of controls and services to do just that. Part 1: you’ll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mixed reality portal bing maps help