Windows 10: Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - June 2018 Update

Discus and support Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - June 2018 Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Recent Microsoft-Harvard Business Review survey shows 87 percent of respondents are currently exploring, piloting, or deploying mixed reality in their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - June 2018 Update

Source: Mixed Reality @ Microsoft – June 2018 Update - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 21, 2018

2. Mixed Reality Portal not loading

We appreciate your response. For now, the Mixed Reality Portal is only available with the Windows Creators Update for Windows Insider. In order to ensure which Windows build you have, you can follow these steps:

• Windows + R.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

Once you've determined your build and have successfully installed the Windows 10 Creators Update, you may experience the new feautures offered by the update.

The Mixed Reality Portal may be greyed out because you havn't attached the immersive headset yet. Nevertheless, you can test mixed reality apps on your PC without a Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset by using the
    Windows Mixed Reality simulator.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Jezhel Uga, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Mixed Reality Portal won't install

Since the steps provided did not help. We suggest checking the Mixed Reality Community and see if there's a similar concern,
    or you can post the issue on the forum so that mixed reality developers can take a look at your concern.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Louie Del Win User

Mixed Reality Setup

Hi Liam,

Performance and features of Windows Mixed Reality may vary depend on the set up of your computer. There are some cases that it may be incompatible with the processor that you have on the device. Now, to ensure that Mixed Reality will set
    up and run properly on your PC, please see this link for the hardware guidelines. You can also
    get the app for Windows Mixed Reality PC Check here.

Additional troubleshooting steps for Windows Mixed Reality are as follows:

• Disconnect the headset from your PC (both cables).
    • Restart your PC, then reconnect the headset.

Since KB4056892 update isn’t installing at the time that you’ve tried to perform the action, we suggest that you run the
    Windows Update troubleshooter. Then, try again to check for updates by going to
    Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates.

After doing all the recommend steps and the issue still persists, we recommend posting this concern in
    Windows Mixed Reality Developer Forum for additional assistance. This is the best place to ask this kind of questions about Mixed reality
    from setting it up. First, create your profile here
    and follow the instructions provided. Then, click Ask a question to post this query.

Note: We highly recommend checking this thread more often to check other community members that may share their ideas related to the concern.

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - June 2018 Update - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality Microsoft

2. Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality, Windows Mixed Reality needs an update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality, Windows Mixed Reality needs an update.: I just purchased a new PC with Win 11 on it, I moved my Reverb G2 with WMR software over to it and played VR games for 2 days with no issues. I powered up my PC today and tried to start up WMR and it halts with "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality" "Windows Mixed Reality...
  3. Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality, Windows Mixed Reality needs an update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality, Windows Mixed Reality needs an update.: I just purchased a new PC with Win 11 on it, I moved my Reverb G2 with WMR software over to it and played VR games for 2 days with no issues. I powered up my PC today and tried to start up WMR and it halts with "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality" "Windows Mixed Reality...
  4. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  5. Microsoft Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...
  6. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  7. Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - July 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - July 2018 Update: Hey, everyone! It’s been a busy summer here in Redmond, in particular the month of July – with our company fresh off Microsoft Inspire, our second Mixed Reality Partner Summit and the inaugural Microsoft Business Applications Summit. Every year July carries a special...
  8. Window 10 update 7/2018 break Mix reality portal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 update 7/2018 break Mix reality portal: latest window 10 update 7/2018 break Mix reality portal, can't see my hardware, or start any apps, i have to rollback. right now I am at windows 10 pro V1803 build 17134.112 after roll back, it popup message said it will not force update until next update. and 2 days...
  9. June 2018 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    June 2018 updates for Microsoft Office: Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in June 2018. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you.To download an update, click the...
  10. Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update: Microsoft HoloLens comes to Singapore and United Arab Emirates as HP, Honeywell, and Trimble showcase momentum for mixed reality. It’s hard to believe that 2018 is almost two months old! Speaking on behalf of everyone on the mixed reality team at Microsoft, we are excited...