Windows 10: Mixed reality Portal download Location

Discus and support Mixed reality Portal download Location in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i try to setup the mixed reality portal it tries to install it to my ssd which doesn't have enough space. I want it to download to my hdd but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bodhi192craft, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:08 PM.

1. Mixed reality Portal download Location

When i try to setup the mixed reality portal it tries to install it to my ssd which doesn't have enough space. I want it to download to my hdd but i can't find anything that'll let me change the install location, any ideas?

:)

bodhi192craft, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:08 PM
  2. rdwray Win User

Mixed Reality Portal

FreeBooter, I did a list to a "GET-APPXPACKAGE -ALLUSERS | More > Apps.txt" and "Mixed Reality Portal" is not in the list.

3. Mixed Reality Portal not loading

We appreciate your response. For now, the Mixed Reality Portal is only available with the Windows Creators Update for Windows Insider. In order to ensure which Windows build you have, you can follow these steps:

• Windows + R.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

Once you've determined your build and have successfully installed the Windows 10 Creators Update, you may experience the new feautures offered by the update.

The Mixed Reality Portal may be greyed out because you havn't attached the immersive headset yet. Nevertheless, you can test mixed reality apps on your PC without a Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset by using the
    Windows Mixed Reality simulator.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

4. Mixed reality Portal download Location

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution to your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    If you're trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal, let's try uninstalling it thru the Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality.
    • Select Uninstall on the left pane.
    • Click Uninstall.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Thema:

Mixed reality Portal download Location

1. Mixed reality Portal download Location - Similar Threads - Mixed reality Portal

2. How to uninstall Mixed Reality Portal in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Mixed Reality Portal in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We know that Windows supports Mixed Reality. To manage all settings of VR or AR, Microsoft has made the Mixed Reality Portal. This app can configure everything and acts as a command center for MR. But if you do not [...] This post How to uninstall Mixed...
  3. What is Mixed reality Portal

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is Mixed reality Portal: What is Mixed reality Portal and what use is it? Also how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-mixed-reality-portal/4f36a85e-f71d-443e-9015-6299bd4737f6
  4. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  5. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  6. Mixed reality bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed reality bundle: I dont know where to suggest things so im throwing it here. Microsoft have currently got access to one of the cheapest VR experiances with one of its restrictions being that its not room scale. However this can be really easily fixed with another product that Microsoft...
  7. Window 10 update 7/2018 break Mix reality portal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 update 7/2018 break Mix reality portal: latest window 10 update 7/2018 break Mix reality portal, can't see my hardware, or start any apps, i have to rollback. right now I am at windows 10 pro V1803 build 17134.112 after roll back, it popup message said it will not force update until next update. and 2 days...
  8. Mixed Reality Portal Check Display Cable Error, Help

Mixed Reality Portal Check Display Cable Error, Help: [IMG]Hey, I have recently acquired a Dell Windows Mixed Reality visor. After 4 days, I have not been able to get the thing set up. After running the WMR portal, it tells me to check my display cable. If I plug the visor into my HDMI out port it shows up as a monitor....
  9. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mixed Reality Portal: Hello, Please help me to uninstall this useless program. What I did so far after searching for an answer, followed the instructions on this "https://winaero.com/blog/uninstall-mixed-reality-portal-windows-10/" site, made manually the entries in the registry. ( This mixed...
  10. remove "Mixed Reality Portal" from the start menu

remove "Mixed Reality Portal" from the start menu: how about a means to remove it from the start menu? So disappointed in microsofts implementation of the start menu and inability to sort/customize it. Even the ability to hide the icon without removing would be acceptable to me but noooooooo... 85172