Windows 10: Mixed reality uninstalation

Discus and support Mixed reality uninstalation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please make the aditional apps as mixed reality and others optional many of these apps are obsolote for majority off people. Its nuts to force users to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichalDoblej, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Mixed reality uninstalation

please make the aditional apps as mixed reality and others optional many of these apps are obsolote for majority off people. Its nuts to force users to have them even when they dont want them and for the record i have contacted your support twice without any luck uninstalling them ...ticked number 1446226066

:)

MichalDoblej, Oct 26, 2018

2. What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution to your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    If you're trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal, let's try uninstalling it thru the Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality.
    • Select Uninstall on the left pane.
    • Click Uninstall.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Mixed reality portal can not open but headsets working fine

Thank you for updating us. We've already tried multiple troubleshooting steps and the same issue still persists. In this case, let's run the
    Windows Mixed Reality PC Check. This app is the best way to make sure your PC is ready to run Windows
    Mixed Reality. Also, we have to make sure that we are currently using the latest Windows build and version.

For more info, refer to this article: Minimum PC hardware guidelines.

Once the required specification met, we suggest to uninstall and re-install the Windows Mixed Reality.

To uninstall:

• Select Start, then click Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality, then select Uninstall.

Make sure to disconnect your headset from your PC and close Mixed Reality Portal before uninstalling. To install it, go to Microsoft Store and download the Windows Mixed Reality.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Oct 26, 2018
  4. John Ado Win User

Mixed reality uninstalation

Windows Mixed Reality Desktop Application is not Working

Hi,

If you are referring to the suggested troubleshooting step in this article, then
    we might need to report this issue to the appropriate team. You can try to uninstall and reinstall the Mixed Reality. If the issue persists, click
    Appendix > Filing bugs and feedback. Follow the steps accordingly.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Mixed reality uninstalation

1. Mixed reality uninstalation - Similar Threads - Mixed reality uninstalation

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Mixed reality portal

Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  5. How to uninstall Mixed Reality Portal in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Mixed Reality Portal in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We know that Windows supports Mixed Reality. To manage all settings of VR or AR, Microsoft has made the Mixed Reality Portal. This app can configure everything and acts as a command center for MR. But if you do not [...] This post How to uninstall Mixed...
  6. uninstall via powershell - microsoft new and mixed reality

uninstall via powershell - microsoft new and mixed reality: These apps have no business being on a Enterprise machine and i cant even uninstall them via powershell. So Microsoft how do i uninstall this ANNOYING, UNPROFESSIONAL BLOATWARE? PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.HolographicFirstRun* |...
  7. uninstall - microsoft new and mixed reality

uninstall - microsoft new and mixed reality: These apps have no business being on a Enterprise machine and i cant even uninstall them via powershell. So Microsoft how do i uninstall this ANNOYING, UNPROFESSIONAL BLOATWARE? PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.HolographicFirstRun* |...
  8. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  9. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  10. Uninstall and Reset Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall and Reset Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10: How to: Uninstall and Reset Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10 How to Uninstall and Reset Windows Mixed Reality in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. If...