Windows 10: mixed reality wddm 1.2

Discus and support mixed reality wddm 1.2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; mixed reality with wddm 1.2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mixed-reality-wddm-12/e7ab636e-0138-47e2-a53f-fe42cd5f5aa9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kevinjohnson9, Mar 20, 2019.

1. mixed reality wddm 1.2

mixed reality with wddm 1.2

:)

kevinjohnson9, Mar 20, 2019

2. lenovo Mixed reality controllers

Hello Bill,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    3. Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    4. Are you getting any specific error messages when setting up the Mixed Reality Controllers?
    5. What is the make and model of your computer?

Upon researching, it was stated in this article that KB4284848 "Addresses a performance issue with Windows Mixed Reality on some laptops with hybrid graphics adapters, such as Surface Book 2".
    If you're using a laptop that supports hybrid graphics adapters, then its advisable to install the said KB update.

In addition, here are some articles that may help you troubleshoot your Mixed Reality Controllers:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows Mixed Reality - Left controller not connecting

Hi Wing3685,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you installed all pending updates on the PC?
    3. Are you getting any specific error messages when setting up the Mixed Reality Controllers?
    4. What is the make and model of your computer?
    1. What is the make and model of the controller?

However, I suggest you to refer this article
    Windows Mixed Reality help
    , and check if that helps.

Please reply for all the required information to help you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Mar 20, 2019
  4. mixed reality wddm 1.2

Mixed Reality Portal won't install

Since the steps provided did not help. We suggest checking the Mixed Reality Community and see if there's a similar concern,
    or you can post the issue on the forum so that mixed reality developers can take a look at your concern.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

mixed reality wddm 1.2

1. mixed reality wddm 1.2 - Similar Threads - mixed reality wddm

2. Windows Mixed Reality Error code 1-4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality Error code 1-4: When I downloaded wmr, I encountered error 1-4, searched the entire Russian and English Internet and did not find an answer. I inserted and pulled out the cable, downloaded the old and new video adapter driver. installed the hdmi driver. and every time this error. I...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality Error code 1-4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Error code 1-4: When I downloaded wmr, I encountered error 1-4, searched the entire Russian and English Internet and did not find an answer. I inserted and pulled out the cable, downloaded the old and new video adapter driver. installed the hdmi driver. and every time this error. I...
  4. Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8: I am having an issue where this error keeps popping up when plugging my hdmi port in. Mind you I am using a converter, all but one of my ports are using the hdmi that's boxed off on one side. So I felt to use a converter. It's not catching it at all. I just would like to...
  5. Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8

Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8: I am having an issue where this error keeps popping up when plugging my hdmi port in. Mind you I am using a converter, all but one of my ports are using the hdmi that's boxed off on one side. So I felt to use a converter. It's not catching it at all. I just would like to...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2: Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?...
  7. Surfacebook 2 microsoft mixed reality stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surfacebook 2 microsoft mixed reality stuttering: This has been working great for almost 6 months now. I have a Samsung Odyssey plus and a 15" surface book 2 with nvidia GeForce 1060. All of a sudden when I move my head I get ghosting of images. When my head is steady, it looks great. What can be causing this and how...
  8. Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2: Sonia Dara and Colleen O’Brien are back with another episode of Microsoft Unboxed. This week, Sonia and Colleen cover mixed reality and a few of the ways our customers are using Microsoft HoloLens to transform their businesses: Mercedes-Benz uses mixed reality to train...
  9. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  10. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da