Windows 10: Mixed Reality

Discus and support Mixed Reality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davis mikelens, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Mixed Reality

Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet?

:)

davis mikelens, Aug 20, 2018

2. lenovo Mixed reality controllers

Hello Bill,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any specific error messages when setting up the Mixed Reality Controllers?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Upon researching, it was stated in this article that KB4284848 "Addresses a performance issue with Windows Mixed Reality on some laptops with hybrid graphics adapters, such as Surface Book 2".
    If you're using a laptop that supports hybrid graphics adapters, then its advisable to install the said KB update.

In addition, here are some articles that may help you troubleshoot your Mixed Reality Controllers:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Mixed Reality Portal won't install

Since the steps provided did not help. We suggest checking the Mixed Reality Community and see if there's a similar concern,
    or you can post the issue on the forum so that mixed reality developers can take a look at your concern.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality Portal not loading

We appreciate your response. For now, the Mixed Reality Portal is only available with the Windows Creators Update for Windows Insider. In order to ensure which Windows build you have, you can follow these steps:

• Windows + R.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

Once you've determined your build and have successfully installed the Windows 10 Creators Update, you may experience the new feautures offered by the update.

The Mixed Reality Portal may be greyed out because you havn't attached the immersive headset yet. Nevertheless, you can test mixed reality apps on your PC without a Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset by using the
    Windows Mixed Reality simulator.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Jezhel Uga, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Mixed Reality

1. Mixed Reality - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality

2. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  3. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  4. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  5. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  6. Problems with OpenXR after removeing Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with OpenXR after removeing Mixed Reality Portal: Long Story Short.I had a HP Reverb G2 V2 and HTC Vive.I have since sold the Reverb G2 so only have HTC Vive.I have uninstalled Mixed Reality Portal app.I have uninstalled Mixed Reality from Windows Settings.I have uninstalled OpenXR for Mixed reality app.When I try and launch...
  7. Problems with OpenXR after removeing Mixed Reality Portal

Problems with OpenXR after removeing Mixed Reality Portal: Long Story Short.I had a HP Reverb G2 V2 and HTC Vive.I have since sold the Reverb G2 so only have HTC Vive.I have uninstalled Mixed Reality Portal app.I have uninstalled Mixed Reality from Windows Settings.I have uninstalled OpenXR for Mixed reality app.When I try and launch...
  8. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.: I was having problems with my HP Reverb G2 V2 with its tracking issues, I tried to unplug every and replug everything back in, but my taskbar wasn't working. So I held down the power button and did a forced shut down. Now my computer won't boot up. Showing a BSOD displaying...
  9. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.: I was having problems with my HP Reverb G2 V2 with its tracking issues, I tried to unplug every and replug everything back in, but my taskbar wasn't working. So I held down the power button and did a forced shut down. Now my computer won't boot up. Showing a BSOD displaying...
  10. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging