Windows 10: mixed up accounts

Discus and support mixed up accounts in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After recent update, my account (I am admin) and my husband's account are mixed up and tied together. The account with his name has my avatar and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sdw5280, May 14, 2019.

1. sdw5280 Win User

mixed up accounts

After recent update, my account (I am admin) and my husband's account are mixed up and tied together. The account with his name has my avatar and my email shown in settings. His email and mine are separate, mostly because he usually uses a gmail account, but any change made shows on both accounts.

How can I separate these accounts again?

:)

sdw5280, May 14, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 14, 2019
  3. Nokia Music doesn't showup mix radio

Nokia music app doesn't show up mix radio.

I used mix radio a few times, created offline mixes, and from the next login onwards, there is no mix radio option available

uninstall and reinstall did not help.

eventually I removed my Nokia account from the phone, uninstalled the app and rebooted phone and installed app again.

now I see the mix radio, but my offline lists are gone.

is this my account, or the app, or what is the problem? Also, please suggest a solution.

LumiaUsrBrln120, May 14, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

mixed up accounts

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 14, 2019
Thema:

mixed up accounts

1. mixed up accounts - Similar Threads - mixed accounts

2. Used computer with mixed up accounts with parental controls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Used computer with mixed up accounts with parental controls: I bought a used HP touchscreen laptop from Amazon,it came with 1 yr free of Microsoft. I set up my computer like we all do and had no problems at all but as soon as I claimed my free year of Microsoft,I go and log nto my account and I see hat I was put onto a family account...
  3. Used computer with mixed up accounts with parental controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used computer with mixed up accounts with parental controls: I bought a used HP touchscreen laptop from Amazon,it came with 1 yr free of Microsoft. I set up my computer like we all do and had no problems at all but as soon as I claimed my free year of Microsoft,I go and log nto my account and I see hat I was put onto a family account...
  4. How do I resolve mixed user account information in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve mixed user account information in Windows?: I am part-owner of a small company, and my responsibilities include managing all computer and network systems. As such I set up all new computers for staff members. During the Windows setup process a user account is setup as a local account and administrator. In previous...
  5. How do I resolve mixed user account information in Windows?

How do I resolve mixed user account information in Windows?: I am part-owner of a small company, and my responsibilities include managing all computer and network systems. As such I set up all new computers for staff members. During the Windows setup process a user account is setup as a local account and administrator. In previous...
  6. How do I resolve a MSFT account email mix up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve a MSFT account email mix up?: Original accountsBusiness account - MSFT products managed through GoDaddy - no issues GoDaddy email accountPersonal account - using free version of one drive apple email accountDevicesPhoneSurfaceDell MicroI then decided to upgrade my personal account but made a bone head...
  7. How do I resolve a MSFT account email mix up?

How do I resolve a MSFT account email mix up?: Original accountsBusiness account - MSFT products managed through GoDaddy - no issues GoDaddy email accountPersonal account - using free version of one drive apple email accountDevicesPhoneSurfaceDell MicroI then decided to upgrade my personal account but made a bone head...
  8. One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !: My personal one drive is missing from my PC and is on line too but my files are still on my hard drive-in a folder called OneDrive. I want to restore my one drive but it seems my personal account is getting confused with my work account even though they have different email...
  9. One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !: My personal one drive is missing from my PC and is on line too but my files are still on my hard drive-in a folder called OneDrive. I want to restore my one drive but it seems my personal account is getting confused with my work account even though they have different email...
  10. One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !