Windows 10: Mixed up unable to repair or can't find it at all

Discus and support Mixed up unable to repair or can't find it at all in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Between screwball and a change up it's a screw up I didn't realize how messed up my tablet really was first I had mentioned a few things that happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tweakender, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Mixed up unable to repair or can't find it at all

Between screwball and a change up it's a screw up
    I didn't realize how messed up my tablet really was first I had mentioned a few things that happened while I was trying to repair my drivers anyway I'm going to list the things as many as I can hopefully someone can give me some Direction straightening this whole thing out

1. Internet Explorer or Edge is unable to be fixed

2. I haven't a cursor you know that little arrow points and clicks fun stuff

3 when I open my file Manager you see double of everything and when I click on the C file I get the following one file it is a notepad has driver that I have probably download.

4. C file I mean the other one I suppose it's a little different I get everything listed okay only thing I know uterine name just users now I haven't really look into it

5. The start page stop flipping on and off that's the good news

6. Windows has still not yet found search and even when I as to look up a setting it just doesn't have no matter how simple of a setting like find search

6. I did notice that you know when I was trying to fix Oh by Wi-Fi or or when the problem started with the Wi-Fi what actually happened was meerkats was kicked out by the Windows Defender Firewall I believe and so the drivers that were installing had never finished so for some strange reason I have days missing in between updates I have a 11 of them four of them are just regular updates the rest are security I think which string me up is that I cannot go back pass the 26th everything I see doubled or plays a part in my dilemma is all from like the 26 I hope this information helps anyone who's interested in helping me with this dilemma

:)

tweakender, Jul 11, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 11, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Mixed up unable to repair or can't find it at all

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution to your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    If you're trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal, let's try uninstalling it thru the Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality.
    • Select Uninstall on the left pane.
    • Click Uninstall.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Mixed up unable to repair or can't find it at all

1. Mixed up unable to repair or can't find it at all - Similar Threads - Mixed unable repair

2. Stereo mix doesnt show up at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo mix doesnt show up at all: I've been trying to have audio output in both my TVs and most tutorials use the stereo mix thing, but it doesnt show up at all in my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-doesnt-show-up-at-all/70c8399a-32b8-4422-8f8f-1fd77ffd10ed
  3. Stereo mix doesnt show up at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo mix doesnt show up at all: I've been trying to have audio output in both my TVs and most tutorials use the stereo mix thing, but it doesnt show up at all in my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-doesnt-show-up-at-all/70c8399a-32b8-4422-8f8f-1fd77ffd10ed
  4. downloads all mixed up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloads all mixed up: All of my downloads used to be ordered by date, and separated a day apiece. Now they're all clumped together with no dates. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-all-mixed-up/ac019ce7-4f07-4643-9bab-2540ce856045
  5. downloads all mixed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloads all mixed up: All of my downloads used to be ordered by date, and separated a day apiece. Now they're all clumped together with no dates. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-all-mixed-up/ac019ce7-4f07-4643-9bab-2540ce856045
  6. downloads all mixed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My keyboard is all mixed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard is all mixed up: Hello! I didn't use my computer for 2 days now and when I turned it on thr keyboard started acting weird, when I click the letter "e", "e+" appears instead and when I click number 3 on the numberpad, it activates CapsLock and also when I click space, it creates a space then...
  8. Windows repair USB unable to find windows operating system. Sfc can't repair but finds...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows repair USB unable to find windows operating system. Sfc can't repair but finds...: So i recently build a new pc Cpu:Ryzen 3600 Mb:X570 aorus Ram:corsair Vengeance pro16gb I was having ramn issues when running xmpram at full speed due to a compatability issue with the ryzen chipset. After trying to get it to work and after numerous blue screens and...
  9. mixed up accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mixed up accounts: After recent update, my account (I am admin) and my husband's account are mixed up and tied together. The account with his name has my avatar and my email shown in settings. His email and mine are separate, mostly because he usually uses a gmail account, but any change made...
  10. keyboard all mixed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard all mixed up: Hello, im on here today because my keyboard is all messed up, and was looking for some help. i have a windows 10 asus laptop. i was cleaning it and took a rag and wiped the keyboard but as soon as i did that the keyboard went into like full shut down mode. it stopped...