Windows 10: Mixed Windows 10 and 7 domain

Discus and support Mixed Windows 10 and 7 domain in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm looking for some server experts here. I have a Domain with roaming profiles, they work perfectly when I login with same profile on different... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KasperKyd, Jul 5, 2017.

1. KasperKyd Win User

Mixed Windows 10 and 7 domain

I'm looking for some server experts here.
    I have a Domain with roaming profiles, they work perfectly when I login with same profile on different Windows 7 machines. But when I login to Windows 10 with same profile, doesn't sync or pull any data from the server!!

Anyone know a reason, and how to solve that!

:)

KasperKyd, Jul 5, 2017

2. Will automatic updates install winodws 10 pro in a K-12 educational environment?

We are a public school district currently running a mix of XP Pro SP3 and Windows 7 Pro with limited staff to support our technology. What effect will the recommended automatic update to Windows 10 Pro have in our domain? Will machines suddenly boot to
    Windows 10 Pro?

Thanks

Ken

KennethMoge, Jul 5, 2017
  3. Mar00ned Win User
    Windows 10 and 16 do NOT prompt on network share.

Neither are a DC but they are joined to a domain. Windows 2012 is R2. Coincidentally the EMC is on a different domain however the Windows 7 is on one domain and the Windows 2012 is on the EMC domain. There is not a trust between domains but that doesn't
    seem to be an issue since the Windows 7, 10 & 16 are on a different domain than the EMC share. The Windows 7 & 12 (one in each domain) sucessfully get prompted for the share credentials but the Windows 10 & 16 (one in each domain) do not get prompted.

I hope this helps.

Mar00ned, Jul 5, 2017
Thema:

Mixed Windows 10 and 7 domain

1. Mixed Windows 10 and 7 domain - Similar Threads - Mixed domain

2. Windows is mixing english and german language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is mixing english and german language: Hey, so I had to reinstall my windows Windows 11 home once again have to do that like every 6 months or so cause it breaks on its own :D and I already did it 3 times in the past 2 days because always something corrupts with the installation, but now I got to a "stable" point...
  3. Windows is mixing english and german language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is mixing english and german language: Hey, so I had to reinstall my windows Windows 11 home once again have to do that like every 6 months or so cause it breaks on its own :D and I already did it 3 times in the past 2 days because always something corrupts with the installation, but now I got to a "stable" point...
  4. i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how...: i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how can i install it. i am using window 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-followed-ll-steps-but-when-i-click-on-show/dbdcd1f7-ace7-4617-b3a7-6e1405bf6477
  5. i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how...

i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how...: i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how can i install it. i am using window 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-followed-ll-steps-but-when-i-click-on-show/dbdcd1f7-ace7-4617-b3a7-6e1405bf6477
  6. i followed ll steps but when i click on show disable device didnot show me stereo mix how...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I need to show the Stereo Mix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to show the Stereo Mix: Hello. The OS is windows 10, and the device is a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I tried to turn on the computer's Stereo Mix, but I didn't find it in the record. I tried to update the driver according to the information on the Internet, but the system told me "The best drivers for...
  8. I need to show the Stereo Mix

I need to show the Stereo Mix: Hello. The OS is windows 10, and the device is a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I tried to turn on the computer's Stereo Mix, but I didn't find it in the record. I tried to update the driver according to the information on the Internet, but the system told me "The best drivers for...
  9. I need to show the Stereo Mix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO: Hello I'm trying to enable the Stereo Mix option via gpedit.msc because I have to enable it to many computers. how I do it?Best regards/Ivar Bergelin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-by-gpo/49c0b69a-f8ea-4963-a4fa-aea54d8d4598