Windows 10: Mixer Broadcasting Not Working

Discus and support Mixer Broadcasting Not Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I try to use the Mixer broadcast option with my Xbox app, the broadcast options pop up for a split second before closing and saying "Something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NicolasBarton, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Mixer Broadcasting Not Working

Whenever I try to use the Mixer broadcast option with my Xbox app, the broadcast options pop up for a split second before closing and saying "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting later." This has been going on for 2 weeks so far and I don't really know what to do.

:)

NicolasBarton, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Mixer Broadcast Not Working

I have the same problem. I just started trying to use "Mixer" for the first time today and even after the Xbox told me that I was broadcasting LIVE nothing actually shows up on my Mixer channel and it tells me I'm offline.

Dean Lindsay, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Mixer Broadcasting Not Working

Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hello,

I have had this issue for a while and I have not been able to figure it out.

I am able to use the broadcasting gamebar to broadcast to mixer. It lets me name my stream and set up my streaming options, but when I start my broadcast my channel never actually goes live, even though it says I am broadcasting. All it does is change
    the title of the stream and display my offline status when viewing my channel.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

CV Scaryseizure, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Mixer Broadcasting Not Working

1. Mixer Broadcasting Not Working - Similar Threads - Mixer Broadcasting Working

2. NVIDIA Broadcast not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Broadcast not working in Windows 11: [IMG]With the help of AI, NVIDIA Broadcast aims to increase the streaming, video, and call quality. However, for some users, NVIDIA Broadcast is not working. In this post, we will address this issue and see what can be done to resolve the issue. Why can’t I use NVIDIA...
  3. Fix Steam Broadcasting not working

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Steam Broadcasting not working: [IMG]If Steam Broadcasting is not working for you, then this post is sure to help you. Steam is a digital video game distribution platform owned and operated by Valve. It offers several features, one of them being Steam broadcasting. This feature lets you watch your friends...
  4. Broadcast to sonos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcast to sonos: Hi there,I have airfoil for my mac and can broadcast to my sonos move with it. airfoil for windows project stopped being supported.Is there a recommended alternative for windows 10 that can broadcast to a sonos move?Cheers...
  5. How to broadcast on mixer for the first time on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to broadcast on mixer for the first time on windows 10: How do I brodcast on windows 10 for the first time. Its very confusing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-broadcast-on-mixer-for-the-first-time-on/abf16e09-6fd8-475f-b7ba-c7ad9ed1b6ed
  6. Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 PC and the native Xbox Game Bar to broadcast via Mixer. I was streaming on Tuesday (3 days ago), no problem. Today, when I try to enable broadcast via the Game Bar, the Mixer configure shows up for about 2 seconds, then closes and I get the...
  7. Wifi broadcasting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi broadcasting: People have been telling me that my pc is broadcasting some kind of connection while the hotspot option is turned off "DIRECT-GC<desktop name>msWF". this has become at times really annoying....
  8. Broadcasting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcasting: Please recommend me a fix. When I try to record or broadcast, I always receive a message that cannot record/broadcast right now pleas try again later. Can I resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broadcasting/68f67f82-d4d9-4fcc-bf24-128c4e9f0325
  9. windows broadcasting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows broadcasting: windows broadcasting unfortunately when i try to either record or broadcast it always we cannot record/broadcast right now pleas try again later. how do i fix this please help me !!!!!!...
  10. Mixer never shows broadcast setup or starts broadcasting on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixer never shows broadcast setup or starts broadcasting on Windows 10: Hello all, I am trying to broadcast from Mixer on Windows 10, and whenever I open game bar and then set to broadcast, the mixer app briefly shows up, then closes. I never see the option to change my streaming settings, and I have logged into Xbox, and everything should...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not able to setup broadcast on mixer

2. broadcasting isnt working