Windows 10: Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2

Discus and support Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; 8tOG9sN74xs As the leaves change colors in this part of the world, it marks the beginning of a new season. And today on Mixer, you’ll also be seeing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2

Source: Welcome to Season 2 - From the Myxer

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Nov 5, 2018
  3. volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2

Volume Mixer

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern.

1. Are you getting an error message when using volume mixer with mic?

2. Have you made any changes to your computer?

You may also follow the steps below:

• Can you right click on Speaker Icon - Playback Properties -
    • Click in blank area in box -
    • Check show disabled devices & show disconnected devices - look around in there.

We suggest that you disable the Icon try to reboot your PC and then enable the icon. You may also need to reinstall your sounds driver.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2

1. Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2 - Similar Threads - Mixer announced Mixer

2. Audio Mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Mixer: My audio mixer keeps changing when i go to google it goes to 100 when im in my game its at 50 it just destroys my ears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-mixer/db761540-ba4e-4e7c-9116-69d165055ab2
  3. Audio Mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Mixer: My audio mixer keeps changing when i go to google it goes to 100 when im in my game its at 50 it just destroys my ears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-mixer/db761540-ba4e-4e7c-9116-69d165055ab2
  4. Volume Mixer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  5. Volume Mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  6. Volume Mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mixer sliders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mixer sliders: Overall, I have had a problem with the volume sliders in the Volume Mixer for several months. Some may know what's going on, but if not, when I try to turn up, for example, System sounds to 100%, the slider drops to about 5% after a few seconds, the same with Discord and...
  8. audio mixers...

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio mixers...: I am getting an audio mixer that is linking to all my applications when I open a game. I have no idea what I pushed for it to pop up and I cannot exit or move it. I need to know what I can do to figure out where it is coming from to make it not pop up anymore....
  9. volume mixer issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    volume mixer issues: ever since about a week or two ago, my windows volume mixer has been adjusting by itself, each program turning itself up and down annoyingly. This has never happend until now, and is there anyway i can stop this? If you do not know what menu I'm talking about I've attached a...
  10. My volume mixer creates multiple mixers (?) for the same application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My volume mixer creates multiple mixers (?) for the same application: Whenever I open firefox for example, I will have up to 20 mixers for it in volume mixer. Only one of the mixers will actually control the volume for the application so it can be really hard to find which mixer actually can control the volume of whatever application. Here's an...