Windows 10: Mixer interactivity now available with the Minecraft 1.2.5 beta

Discus and support Mixer interactivity now available with the Minecraft 1.2.5 beta in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Now available with the Minecraft 1.2.5 beta, you can experience deeply integrated Mixer broadcasting and interactivity. WsSoK-or-KI Mixer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Mixer interactivity now available with the Minecraft 1.2.5 beta

Source: Mixer interactivity now available with the Minecraft 1.2.5 beta - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Bonesli Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers

Im using Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion (1.2.5) and cant connect with Servers, via LAN or with Realms. With Minecraft PE i can connect with those three via Wi-Fi. The Firewall is switched off, but it already doesent connect.

Please help me!

[moved from German Forums]

Bonesli, Oct 22, 2017
  3. synth_fg Win User
    New Social Beta

1.3 now with added retweet available from the beta labs

A good oportunity to interact with the social developers via the discussions and suggestions area's

synth_fg, Oct 22, 2017
Thema:

Mixer interactivity now available with the Minecraft 1.2.5 beta

1. Mixer interactivity now available with the Minecraft 1.2.5 beta - Similar Threads - Mixer interactivity available

2. Android 11 Beta 2 and Platform Stability now available

in Windows 10 News
    Android 11 Beta 2 and Platform Stability now available: A few weeks ago we unwrapped the first Beta of Android 11 with a focus on people, controls, and privacy. As we highlighted in the #Android11Beta Launch, we’re making Android more people-centric and expressive, helping users control their smart devices, and giving...
  3. Xbox Beta, game 1/2 installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Beta, game 1/2 installed.: I tried to install Age of Empires 2, Definitive edition, on XBOX BETA for windows 10, and it won't work. It shows as in queue, for download, and everytime I click to download it, it quickly says preparing, 0% then reverts back to "install" so basically won't install. I've...
  4. 2 Drives now 1!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Drives now 1!: I have 2 identical 500GB drives. They showed up as 2 separate drives until recently. Now the second drive is showing up as part of my C: drive. What did I do and how can I get it back to show as 2 drives? The second drive shows up as "Healthy Recovery Partition" in Disk...
  5. Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...: Hello. I own a minecraft java version for 10 years. In 2015 I used the redeem offer from Mojang to activate minecraft beta on windows store. Today I want to play at minecraft but the beta version disappear and because only one redeem is granted, I just loose any access...
  6. Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta: Do you ever think that the sun is a bit smug? I do. Yes, it gives our planet the light and energy to survive, but also sunburns? Yikes, no thanks. If you want to catch some rays without the chance of the sun taking petty revenge on you for simply being outside,...
  7. New Mixer Interactive Streaming app version 4.11.0 for Android Dec. 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Mixer Interactive Streaming app version 4.11.0 for Android Dec. 5: With the new Mixer app, you can do more than just watch you can take part in the action! Direct game choices, place objects, select sounds and much more. Join now to experience the future of live, interactive streaming for games like: Minecraft, the Telltale Crowd Play series...
  8. Minecraft Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta: When I download Minecraft from the Microsoft store it downloads the beta version of Minecraft.I was never in the beta programme but in hopes of resolving this issue I joined and left it.This did not help so I tried troubleshooting through setings and typing Get-AppxPackage...
  9. Mixer Features Now Released in Minecraft

in Windows 10 News
    Mixer Features Now Released in Minecraft: UPDATE: This feature is now out of beta and launches properly today with the 1.2.5 release! Weeee! The 1.2.5 beta is BURSTING AT THE SEAMS with great new Minecraft features (though it really shouldn't be bursting at all – that's probably a bug). One of these new features...
  10. Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta: In May, we announced that Cortana, the first personal digital-assistant who works across your PC & your phone, will be coming to Android and iOS devices. Today, we’re pleased to make the beta of the Cortana app available to all Android phone users. If you are currently a...