Windows 10: Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

Discus and support Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am using a Windows 10 PC and the native Xbox Game Bar to broadcast via Mixer. I was streaming on Tuesday (3 days ago), no problem. Today,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LukeP1324, Sep 6, 2019.

1. LukeP1324 Win User

Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

Hello,

I am using a Windows 10 PC and the native Xbox Game Bar to broadcast via Mixer. I was streaming on Tuesday (3 days ago), no problem. Today, when I try to enable broadcast via the Game Bar, the Mixer configure shows up for about 2 seconds, then closes and I get the error message "Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later."

Unfortunately, that error doesn't tell me if it's an issue on my end or Mixer's end.

Background apps ARE on so that's not the problem. I've rebooted multiple times, tried repairing and then resetting (and reinstalling) the Xbox Game Bar, nothing has fixed this.

The only change I made within the 3 day timeframe was an ipconfig /flushdns.

Does anyone know what the issue might be?

:)

LukeP1324, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Can't broadcast via the game bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Are you receiving any error message or error code?
    2. Which version of Windows you are using?

I understand that it can get difficult if the applications are not working as expected. I suggest you to follow this article

Why can't I broadcast my game?
    , and
    Broadcast your game with Mixer on Windows 10
    , I also recommend you to refer this article

Fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10
    , check if that work.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

Mixer never shows broadcast setup or starts broadcasting on Windows 10

Hello all,

I am trying to broadcast from Mixer on Windows 10, and whenever I open game bar and then set to broadcast, the mixer app briefly shows up, then closes. I never see the option to change my streaming settings, and I have logged into Xbox, and everything should
    work.

Is there something I'm missing?

brianbotkiller, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

1. Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try... - Similar Threads - Mixer game bar

2. "Something went wrong" and pin isn't available error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong" and pin isn't available error: Sometime when I leave my laptop to sleep mode and try to login again, this error message just pops up even after keying in the correct pin. The screen then shows an error code. This usually happens when I leave game running in the background before I put my laptop to sleep,...
  3. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: Something went wrong and your PIN isn t available. This appears after i follow these steps to solve my previous problem, freeze taskbar.These are the steps i did before making my way here:1.Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to get to where I can restart my computer. Or force your computer...
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available: Long storyFor some reason my daughter Win 10 PC decided to stop playing, Windows 10 was restored using the advanced recovery menu however once the install was complete we got the "something went wrong and your pin isn't available" tried again and this time noticed that under...
  5. something went wrong and your pin isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something went wrong and your pin isn't available: This error happened to me when I updated to Windows 10 version 2004. I got signed out of MS Edge. When I tried signing in, it showed this error message: "something went wrong and your pin isn't available". I tried to set a pin to resolve the issue. I went to Settings->...
  6. Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again later: I get this error when trying to start a party in Xbox game bar "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later [0x00000000]. Trying to join a party in Xbox Console companion does not work either. Keep in mind... I can see my friends list, and I can send chats... the...
  7. Game Bar broadcasting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar broadcasting?: I'm trying to broadcast a game so a friend, on xbox who I'm in a party with, can see it. I'm not seeing a broadcast button anywhere, and I have the setting for recording and captures on. I can record easily, just not broadcast. I turned my xbox off just in case it was...
  8. Windows Game Bar not working, <something went wrong>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar not working, <something went wrong>: Every time I try broadcasting a game, a message saying "something went wrong, try again later" appears. I have "let apps run in background" turned on, I also tried turning it off and on. I have tried resetting the game bar, uninstalling and reinstalling the xbox app, and...
  9. Mixer Broadcasting Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixer Broadcasting Not Working: Whenever I try to use the Mixer broadcast option with my Xbox app, the broadcast options pop up for a split second before closing and saying "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting later." This has been going on for 2 weeks so far and I don't really know what to do....
  10. Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar.: So, for a while now I've been trying to broadcast my gameplay. I press Windows + G to pop up the gamebar, and then press the broadcast button. The mixer window appears but it disappears seconds after. Then it says that I am encountering a problem and could not start the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. broadcasting isnt working

2. xbox game bar broadcast mixer not working

3. broadcasting isnt working windows 10

4. something went wrong try broadcasting later,
  5. broadcast isnt working somthing went wrong,
  6. broadcasting isnt working mixer windows 10,
  7. mixer not working,
  8. mixer broadcasting not working pc,
  9. mixer something went wrong try again later pc,
  10. broadcasting isnt working something went wrong,
  11. mixer something went wrong,