Windows 10: Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

Discus and support Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am using a Windows 10 PC and the native Xbox Game Bar to broadcast via Mixer. I was streaming on Tuesday (3 days ago), no problem. Today,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LukeP1324, Sep 6, 2019.

1. LukeP1324 Win User

Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

Hello,

I am using a Windows 10 PC and the native Xbox Game Bar to broadcast via Mixer. I was streaming on Tuesday (3 days ago), no problem. Today, when I try to enable broadcast via the Game Bar, the Mixer configure shows up for about 2 seconds, then closes and I get the error message "Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later."

Unfortunately, that error doesn't tell me if it's an issue on my end or Mixer's end.

Background apps ARE on so that's not the problem. I've rebooted multiple times, tried repairing and then resetting (and reinstalling) the Xbox Game Bar, nothing has fixed this.

The only change I made within the 3 day timeframe was an ipconfig /flushdns.

Does anyone know what the issue might be?

:)

LukeP1324, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Can't broadcast via the game bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Are you receiving any error message or error code?
    2. Which version of Windows you are using?

I understand that it can get difficult if the applications are not working as expected. I suggest you to follow this article

Why can't I broadcast my game?
    , and
    Broadcast your game with Mixer on Windows 10
    , I also recommend you to refer this article

Fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10
    , check if that work.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

Mixer never shows broadcast setup or starts broadcasting on Windows 10

Hello all,

I am trying to broadcast from Mixer on Windows 10, and whenever I open game bar and then set to broadcast, the mixer app briefly shows up, then closes. I never see the option to change my streaming settings, and I have logged into Xbox, and everything should
    work.

Is there something I'm missing?

brianbotkiller, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

1. Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try... - Similar Threads - Mixer game bar

2. something went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    something went wrong: I don't usually have to sign in then it says there was an issue signing you into youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/a935d8e4-5a23-47a6-9656-26c2209d467a
  3. Something went wrong try again blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong try again blue screen: After start up, when I go to log in a blue screen comes up and says something went wrong please try again. There's a button that says try again but when I press that it goes to the same screen. This is windows 10 and I did a system restore to the last update on Saturday. How...
  4. OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong

OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong: Trying to sign into my son's Lenovo laptop and after logging in came up with blue screen and 'OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong' message. Looked it up and advised to simply click try again. Did this and then took me to screens that suggest it is a brand new device...
  5. Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar.: So, for a while now I've been trying to broadcast my gameplay. I press Windows + G to pop up the gamebar, and then press the broadcast button. The mixer window appears but it disappears seconds after. Then it says that I am encountering a problem and could not start the...
  6. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.": Hello, I am trying to reply to posts on the Microsoft Community and I am getting this error message: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I am not including any links in my posts, it is just giving me this error message when I attempt to reply to them. Any help...
  7. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  8. Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later

Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later: Trying to reply to a post, suppling addental information to someone trying to help me with a problem I asked about 3 days ago. Each time I try to reply to it I get "Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later" yes I'm signed in to Microsoft Community. If I start the Question...
  9. Something went wrong but you can try again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong but you can try again.: I reset my laptop and this came after I pick my region, the keyboard and connect network. Can anyone help me with this? Something to do with OOBELOCAL. [ATTACH]...
  10. Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. broadcasting isnt working

2. broadcast isnt working somthing went wrong

3. broadcasting isnt working windows 10

4. mixer something went wrong,
  5. xbox game bar broadcast mixer not working,
  6. broadcasting isnt working something went wrong,
  7. windows game bar something went wrong,
  8. game bar broadcasting isnt working,
  9. Broadcasting isnt working. Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later. mixer,
  10. mixer something went wrong try broadcasting again later pc,
  11. mixer broadcast on pc isnt working,
  12. mixer broadcast not working,
  13. mixer broadcasting something went wrong,
  14. why cant i broadcast on mixer on pc,
  15. mixer on gamebar not working