Windows 10: Mixes Messages on Windows 11

Discus and support Mixes Messages on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I thought I'd upgrade. I ran the Microsoft PC Health app and it said the PC meets Windows 11 requirements. I clicked on device specifications and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RichardKoreto, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Mixes Messages on Windows 11

So I thought I'd upgrade. I ran the Microsoft PC Health app and it said the PC meets Windows 11 requirements. I clicked on device specifications and it said again, This PC will run Windows 11. Then I went to my Windows Update page on "settings" and it gave me the message that my PC does NOT meet minimum requirements. So can I or can't I?

:)

RichardKoreto, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Windows Mixed Reality HP Disconnects Upon Visor Lift

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the HP Windows Mixed Reality device and we appreciate your effort for providing the information on the issue. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the model number of the Windows Mixed Reality HP device?
    • Did you check the Windows Mixed Reality
      HP on a different computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes in the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform these methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Troubleshoot
    Mixed Reality headset displays

We would suggest you to perform the steps as referred under Mixed Reality headset display in this article:
    Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality.

Method 2: New user account

This issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Mixes Messages on Windows 11

Windows Mixed Reality - Left controller not connecting

Hi Wing3685,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you installed all pending updates on the PC?
    3. Are you getting any specific error messages when setting up the Mixed Reality Controllers?
    4. What is the make and model of your computer?
    1. What is the make and model of the controller?

However, I suggest you to refer this article
    Windows Mixed Reality help
    , and check if that helps.

Please reply for all the required information to help you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Mixes Messages on Windows 11

1. Mixes Messages on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Mixes Messages

2. How do I open a .mix file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open a .mix file?: I have looked off and on for several years to figure out how to be able to just view the 3 .mix files I have. They are extremely sentimental to me and I would really like to solve this issue. As it was exclusively a Microsoft file type, there should be some way to convert or...
  3. How do I open a .mix file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I open a .mix file?: I have looked off and on for several years to figure out how to be able to just view the 3 .mix files I have. They are extremely sentimental to me and I would really like to solve this issue. As it was exclusively a Microsoft file type, there should be some way to convert or...
  4. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  5. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  7. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  8. What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?: MSI PRO DP21 mini PC with Win11 Home 22H2, Build 22621.3007, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0The directions below seem straightforward but I still need help. It says "you will need a digital audio workstation DAW application that supports multi-channel audio...
  9. Mixes Messages on Windows 11

Mixes Messages on Windows 11: So I thought I'd upgrade. I ran the Microsoft PC Health app and it said the PC meets Windows 11 requirements. I clicked on device specifications and it said again, This PC will run Windows 11. Then I went to my Windows Update page on "settings" and it gave me the message that...
  10. Mixed messages about need for version update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mixed messages about need for version update Windows 10: Hello. This is what my Windows Update page says under Settings: You're up to date. Last checked: Today at 1:42 PM You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the...