Windows 10: Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out!

Discus and support Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "There is a problem with the recording device you have selected for this track please check that it is turned on and connected to the computer you may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DannyJohn1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out!

"There is a problem with the recording device you have selected for this track please check that it is turned on and connected to the computer you may need to restart mixpad"

So that's what it's saying and I even tried reinstialling Mixpad and I use my Turtlebeach Z22 headsets with micriphone built in but please I gotta figure this **** out soon beacause singing is my outlet and if I can't sing/record I'm going to **** no joke. This has been helping me a lot with my **** depression and

:)

DannyJohn1, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out!

Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out!

1. Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out! - Similar Threads - Mixpad audio recording

2. Sound Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Freaking Out: Hey I have a problem when I had plugged in new headphones or unplugged any audio device the sound rapidly changes over and over and I cannot change it. If anybody has had a similar issue before can you help? submitted by /u/PineappleSir [link] [comments]...
  3. I'm about to freak out, please help

I'm about to freak out, please help: My PC crashed yesterday, and it seemed to crash because of both google chrome overloading and windows explorer loading weird. I had to close all programs, force end windows explorer and then my PC kept workinv without issues for another 6 hours and then it suddenly crashed...
  4. Computer is Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is Freaking out: I have a dell inspiron pc that ive had for 3 years and only a couple weeks ago did thid problem arise. I had brought it in for a virus clean up but after running several detection softwears at many diffrent times, no virus was found. What first happens is it will start typing...
  5. Windows is freaking out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows is freaking out: Hello, my windows recently started freaking out every time I press a key it was a shortcut to something, I got that fixed by doing Ctrl + Alt + Windows button, but now when I open up the start menu it like auto clicking and highlighting things same for my search bar and...
  6. Taskbar Freaking Out.

Taskbar Freaking Out.: [IMG] My taskbar messed up I do have two monitors but heres what it looks like: The program icons are uneven with the windos, search, task view icon, plus the program icons have turned into tabs rather than just icons. Any help will be appreciated submitted by...
  7. Windows 10 freaking out spontaneously

Windows 10 freaking out spontaneously: I have never had any issues with my computer for a year or two since I got it. A week or two ago, I encountered a very strange issue where every once in a while it will just freak out the mouse keeps teleporting to the bottom left of the screen, will click rapidly and open...
  8. Windows Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Freaking Out: Hello All, My computer says that it has "Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit" and I still get the "Activate Windows" message on my monitor. When I used Windows 10 Update Assistant, It told me that my operating wasn't ok, and I needed to "Upgrade Windows Server or...
  9. Freaking out

Freaking out: I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said Cortana Suspend, last night my computer updated, and I don't know if that messed up my system. I also had to change my email...
  10. Mixpad still won't let me record with my headsets thanks to the windows 10 update. Very...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixpad still won't let me record with my headsets thanks to the windows 10 update. Very...: "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE RECORDING DEVICE YOU HAVE SELECTED FOR THIS TRACK. PLEASE CHECK THAT IT IS TURNED ON AND CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER. YOU MAY NEED TO RESTART MIXPAD." ^^ This is what it keeps saying and I already tested the headphones and they work and play sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why can t i launch mixpad on my laptop windows 10