Windows 10: MKV Video - I need help

Discus and support MKV Video - I need help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OK this is really hard to explain. Last night I had a folder opened with some mkv files inside. I accidently pressed something on my keyboard and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JasonD33, Oct 13, 2017.

1. JasonD33 Win User

MKV Video - I need help

OK this is really hard to explain. Last night I had a folder opened with some mkv files inside. I accidently pressed something on my keyboard and now that particular folder has sort of made another folder for all these videos. I tried to undo and it does not work. I have moved the files out of the folder, deleted the folder and then recreated it, but it just puts it into this weird folder again. If I do not give the folder the same name, it will work like normal, but as soon as I name it how I want it to be named, it recreates the whole MKV Video thing again.

Things to note:
    If I click the folder from the file tree on the left it shows the folder exactly how it should be shown without this MKV Videos thing.

When I right click MKV Videos, I do not get normal folder options.

I cannot rename MKV Videos to anything else.

It is not read only

I can't delete it.

I can pretty much just open it to see the videos.

MKV Video - I need help [​IMG]

This is what it looks like before I go into the folder

This is what happened when I pressed whatever I pressed on the keyboard.

These are the right click options

And this is inside MKV Video

:)

JasonD33, Oct 13, 2017

2. I Want to nokia lumia but..........

I had no issues playing videos in the MKV container on my N8. All you need to do is re-encode the video format inside the MKV. Simples.

Ray Hipkiss, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Is it possible to play .avi or .mkv files in Nokia N8.

my E7 come with mkv video but if i try to upload mkv through ovi suit, ovi will not recognise mkv videos please can someone help me on how i can upload mkv videos in my e7 cos i tried copying it diret to my phone drive E but my phone will only play sound
    without stream

kingsparadise, Oct 13, 2017
Thema:

MKV Video - I need help

1. MKV Video - I need help - Similar Threads - MKV Video need

2. Need help installing video card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help installing video card: HP Pavillion P7-1110, intel i-3, 8g ram, upgraded PSU to 430w, upgraded to latest win10 (v.1903), ACER SA-230 monitor. I recently felt the need to install a video card to speed up slow re-draws in a CAD program. I don't game. Bought a GIGABYTE GEOFORCE GT-1030 from Amazon....
  3. i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help: so I was using fresh paint I took a pic and imported it but I forgot I had already drew something but when I tried to erase it erased my pic instead. Fresh paint I got one thing to say shame on you...
  4. I need help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need help: Got windows 10 2 years ago & 2 nights ago I plugged up my e: backup drive, but hear this 'boop del boop' sound & in testing the sounds the computer makes + recording them on my camera, I found out it was a hardware conflict, so how I think it is between that drive e: & my...
  5. I need help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help!: so basically i installed a few updates on my win 10 pc, and sometimes it says something about storage, and when i tried pulling out the cable and back in, i started the computer and, it just kept switching between the display port and hdmi with nothing actually showing on the...
  6. I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help: I was wondering if I can uninstall windows 10 and install it again cause lastnite somehow I guess I installed it and I guess I had windows 7 and I didn't install things right and it took away all my pictures and took my bookmarks away please please someone help me...
  7. I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help: So basically I wanted to download Netflix on my computer and I did so through the micro soft store. I had to use a Microsoft account so I used my sons xbox account which has parental controls but I no longer have access to the parent account because It was an old work email I...
  8. i NEED HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i NEED HELP: Okay so starting about the end of june I started having issues with my computer freezing up. Recently I looked at the event viewer and these are what I got: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/10/2018 16:11:05 Event ID: 1000...
  9. Video software to split MKV files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video software to split MKV files: Hi there I've got a number of DVD RAM (Video-recorder) type RTAV files that I've converted to MKV on hard Disk. These are recorded as a continuous file . However sometimes I have 2 or 3 episodes in this file and would like to break the file up into the constituent...
  10. i need help

in Windows 10 Support
    i need help: i install windows 10 enterprise X64 but in wallpaper shows it evaluation period [img] 38362