Windows 10: Mlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"

Discus and support Mlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Reinstall preinstalled apps in Windows 10 Step1: Copy the script below in notepad and save this as “reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1” and save it on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Goldi GraceLara, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Mlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"

Reinstall preinstalled apps in Windows 10

Step1:

Copy the script below in notepad and save this as “reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1” and save it on desktop.

# Get all the provisioned packages

$Packages = (get-item 'HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Appx\AppxAllUserStore\Applications') | Get-ChildItem

# Filter the list if provided a filter

$PackageFilter = $args[0]

if ([string]::IsNullOrEmpty($PackageFilter))

{

echo "No filter specified, attempting to re-register all provisioned apps."

}

else

{

$Packages = $Packages | where {$_.Name -like $PackageFilter}

if ($Packages -eq $null)

{

echo "No provisioned apps match the specified filter."

exit

}

else

{

echo "Registering the provisioned apps that match $PackageFilter"

}

}

ForEach($Package in $Packages)

{

# get package name & path

$PackageName = $Package | Get-ItemProperty | Select-Object -ExpandProperty PSChildName

$PackagePath = [System.Environment]::ExpandEnvironmentVariables(($Package | Get-ItemProperty | Select-Object -ExpandProperty Path))

# register the package

echo "Attempting to register package: $PackageName"

Add-AppxPackage -register $PackagePath -DisableDevelopmentMode

}

Step2:

◘ Next open an admin Windows Powershell, enter the following command and hit Enter:

CD C:\Users\username\Desktop

Remember to replace username with problematic user profile name.

◘ Now enter this command and hit Enter:

Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

This will temporarily allow unsigned PowerShell scripts to execute.

◘ Now type the following command and hit Enter:

.\reinstall-preinstalledApp.ps1

This will execute the script and all your default preinstalled Store apps will get reinstalled.

If you try to install an app that is already installed, it will be skipped without an error.

Now check if the app has been reinstalled and can be launched.

◘ Once you have done the job, re-enable enforcement for signed PowerShell scripts by typing executing the following command:

Set-ExecutionPolicy AllSigned

Windows Store app missing in Windows 10

Fix Error “ms-windows-storeMlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches" :purgeCaches”

1. Create a powershell command. Open notepad and copy the script above and save as reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1 on desktop.

C:\Users\username\Desktop

2. Open Windows Powershell and run it as administrator and enter the command below:

Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

If it asks you to change the execution policy, press Y and hit Enter.

3. After typing Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted enter the following command now:

cd C:\Users\YourUserName\Desktop

This will run the powershell script created on step 1. Make sure to replace “username” in the command with your actual Windows account username.

4. After entering cd C:\Users\YourUserName\Desktop. Enter the next command below.

.\reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1 *Microsoft.WindowsStore*

5. Check if you can find or open Windows Store app by searching it using Cortana.

6. If Store App is now working re-enable enforcement for signed PowerShell scripts by entering the Set-ExecutionPolicy AllSigned

Then close Windows Powershell. If Windows Store app still not working try to reinstall it using command below.

Reinstall Windows 10 Store

Open Windows Powershell and Run it as administrator and enter the command below.

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

:)

Goldi GraceLara, Apr 12, 2019

2. ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches

windows store won't load, can't find (ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches)

Malcolmpictureman, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Zoom Win User
    How do I open Microsoft store with error ms-windows-storeMlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches" :purgeCaches

Mlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches" [​IMG]

4. Zoom Win User

Mlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"

How do I open Microsoft store with error ms-windows-storeMlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches" :purgeCaches

Mlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches" [​IMG]

Thema:

Mlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"

1. Mlcrosoft Store error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches" - Similar Threads - Mlcrosoft Store error

2. 0x80131500 error in MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80131500 error in MS Store: Ms store is not opening and working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80131500-error-in-ms-store/17a93402-7427-4815-af02-905e33052826
  3. Error 0x8A150006 in MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x8A150006 in MS Store: I have Windows 10 and my Store is not working. The download is stuck and sometimes store itself will close immediately after click download in app. No matter what app I choose it will close immediately. I have my MS account sign in to PC and Store so it shouldnt be the issue....
  4. ms store error

ms store error: I've been trying to download some apps from the ms store and it doesn't work, it keeps saying error on out end, try again later.I need a fix for this please.thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-error/b59e28ab-791c-4c79-ace0-6eba143fa72b
  5. ms store error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store error: I've been trying to download some apps from the ms store and it doesn't work, it keeps saying error on out end, try again later.I need a fix for this please.thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-error/b59e28ab-791c-4c79-ace0-6eba143fa72b
  6. ms store error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. ms-window-store: PurgeCaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ms-window-store: PurgeCaches: Hi there,I have problem with Microsoft Store App which would disappear after popup. I have tried many online solutions but none of them have worked properly. Please guide me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance....
  8. ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359

ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359: Every time I try to open a microsoft app following error msg is shown : "ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359 " How to solve this problem? [IMG]...
  9. Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches: So I recently signed upto the Windows Game Pass PC Beta, and updated to the latest Windows 10 Update ( after installing a new SSD as I had run out of space) So ive done a complete new fresh install on a brand new ssd. I have tried multiple different options to try an resolve...
  10. MS Store 80070005 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store 80070005 error: I am trying to install Minecraft after I have activated it with a code. I receive the "Something unexpected happened" error with code 0x80070005 I have googled for hours. Deleted log files, regained full control over packages folder. Also tried to run the quartz.dll file....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches File system error (-2147416359).

2. ms-windows-store purgecaches error

3. ms-windows-store:purgecaches

4. ms-windows-store:purgecaches error,
  5. .\reinstall-preinstalledapps.ps1 *windowsstore*no provisioned apps match the specified filter.,
  6. ms windows store purgecaches file system error 2147416359,
  7. ms-windows-store:purge caches,
  8. store:Purgecaches error,
  9. message ms-windows-store:purgecashes,
  10. .\reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1 *Microsoft.WindowsStore*No provisioned apps match the specified filter.,
  11. ms-windows-store purgecaches error windows 10,
  12. 1803 error ms-windows-store:purgecaches ,
  13. ms windows store purgecaches error,
  14. ms-windows-store:purgecaches file system error 2147219196