Windows 10: MMC download

Discus and support MMC download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased The MCC master chief collection from the microsoft store and it will download a couple hundred MB but then it stops and an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nickwidmer, Jan 9, 2021.

1. MMC download

I recently purchased The MCC master chief collection from the microsoft store and it will download a couple hundred MB but then it stops and an error is displayed and will restart at 0% and the download stops Then will restart at 0% is there a way to get it to DL or should I ask MS for a refund and install it with Steam where I have never had a problem instead?

Also my PC exceeds all spec for the game

-Nick

:)

nickwidmer, Jan 9, 2021

2. MMC detects error in a snap-in

Good morning,

It seems that some of you have fixed the "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in" by using the link shared by catspyjamas. I would like to give this fix a shot too but I want to make sure I really understand the proper steps.

It is my understanding that I go to C Drive > Microsoft > Event Viewer > Views. Right now in the 'Views' folder I have four entries. First is a folder called 'ApplicationViewsRootNode' which is empty. Then I have three of the XML view documents: View 0, View 1 and View 2.

I intend to copy the three views listed into a folder I will make and call it 'Event Viewer MMC fix' before I delete the same three views in the original folder.

Now for the heart of my question: Do I copy the 'ApplicationViewsRootNode' folder currently listed in the 'Views' folder and move it into my new folder with the copied three XML views and then delete it in the original folder like I did the three XML views or keep my hands off of it?

Sorry for such a detailed question but I don't want to screw up my computer.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever, Jan 9, 2021
  3. meanjd Win User
    MMC for 6230i.

Andrey,

I logged on to the Nokia Store like you suggested. They have a reduced size 512mb MMC with an adaptor for a full size MMC slot.

Does this mean that it will fit my phone (6230i) with the adaptor or is the adaptor only used for card readers etc.

Regards,

meanjd, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

MMC download

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

MMC download

1. MMC download - Similar Threads - MMC download

2. Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.: I tried to remove one built in account from SAM database in Windows Server 2022. After that, the built in account got removed, but in local users and groups mmc, I am not able to see local groups. However, all local groups are present. I am able to see the local users, but...
  3. Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.: I tried to remove one built in account from SAM database in Windows Server 2022. After that, the built in account got removed, but in local users and groups mmc, I am not able to see local groups. However, all local groups are present. I am able to see the local users, but...
  4. MMC error message when expanding domain in Group Policy Management gpmc.msc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MMC error message when expanding domain in Group Policy Management gpmc.msc.: OS is Windows 11 multi-session.RSAT tools installed.Azure VM built from shared gallery image so has been through sysprep.Every time I open gpmc.msc and start expanding the tree to get to the policies, I get an error when expanding the domain. Doesn't appear to be any issue if...
  5. MMC error message when expanding domain in Group Policy Management gpmc.msc.

MMC error message when expanding domain in Group Policy Management gpmc.msc.: OS is Windows 11 multi-session.RSAT tools installed.Azure VM built from shared gallery image so has been through sysprep.Every time I open gpmc.msc and start expanding the tree to get to the policies, I get an error when expanding the domain. Doesn't appear to be any issue if...
  6. This error came when I tried to open "Edit Group Policy" - MMC cannot open the file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This error came when I tried to open "Edit Group Policy" - MMC cannot open the file...: Hello,Can anyone help regarding this issue? Also, I was trying to do this to enable Copilot. I can open copilot by doing a Run command - microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbarBut the setting to show it on the taskbar is not available.Thank you....
  7. This error came when I tried to open "Edit Group Policy" - MMC cannot open the file...

This error came when I tried to open "Edit Group Policy" - MMC cannot open the file...: Hello,Can anyone help regarding this issue? Also, I was trying to do this to enable Copilot. I can open copilot by doing a Run command - microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbarBut the setting to show it on the taskbar is not available.Thank you....
  8. MMC cannot initialize the snap-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MMC cannot initialize the snap-in: I can press windows+R and enter hit type gpedit.msc after that I can open any file it shows MMC cannot initialize the snap-in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc-cannot-initialize-the-snap-in/e6a3d9d3-2e03-45ba-8c32-355042e4374a
  9. MMC cannot initialize the snap-in

MMC cannot initialize the snap-in: I can press windows+R and enter hit type gpedit.msc after that I can open any file it shows MMC cannot initialize the snap-in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc-cannot-initialize-the-snap-in/e6a3d9d3-2e03-45ba-8c32-355042e4374a
  10. My Windows 10 Pro MMC is missing and my hard disk drives are losing programs and files, and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Windows 10 Pro MMC is missing and my hard disk drives are losing programs and files, and...: My Windows 10 Pro MMC is missing and my hard disk drives are losing programs and files, and even their drive order, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-pro-mmc-is-missing-and-my-hard-disk/031133db-5c8f-4f85-8782-e44ecb37dc9e